The Official "I changed my name" Topic

[quote=“JohnnyFavorite”]
Been using “Scarface” for about 4 years now. It’s time for some change. :wink:
[/quote]

Wow, I won’t get used to this, it will remind me of Johnny_Exhale. Why this new username ?

Scarface is too common. There are a million users in the world who have that same nick. I don’t exclude the fact that I will eventually use it again though.

Plus, “Angel Heart” rocks! 8)

Right, I wasn’t sure you had picked it for Angel Hearts, which rules indeed 8)

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Wow, I won’t get used to this, it will remind me of Johnny_Exhale. Why this new username ?
[/quote]

Seconded. Where is he now, anyway?

Somewhere lost in Belgium, I guess. Or maybe not that far from the forum, wouldn’t surprising to know he checks out the place hidden sometimes.

Here’s the deal…I’ll change my nick back to “Scarface” if Exhale comes back. :wink:

Okay, then I’m gonna find a way to make him come back, at least to show up two mins and you’d be forced to change your username :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“JohnnyFavorite”]
Plus, “Angel Heart” rocks! 8)
[/quote]

Damn straight. What an underrated film. I probably wouldn’t have even seen it if it wasn’t for Thousand Eyes.

Weaselco from 09/03 - 05/07

I agree with everyone else, johnnyfavorite will just confuse me with exhale.

Btw Angel Heart is a great film, but it looks like shit, I hope they can do a better remaster than the current.

i was told there was a thread like this so here I am:

Crazy_Hattori became Crazy Kenneth

(and for a couple of hours I was Kenneth_Brannigan)

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
i was told there was a thread like this so here I am:

Crazy_Hattori became Crazy Kenneth

(and for a couple of hours I was Kenneth_Brannigan)
[/quote]

I saw that indeed ! Why didn’t you keep your usual username ?

meh, Hattori only seemed cool to me for a while after Kill Bill Vol.1 (H. Hanzo)

Makes sense and what about Kenneth ? is that your real name ?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Makes sense and what about Kenneth ? is that your real name ?
[/quote]

no, but Ken or Kenneth has been my nick ever since i was on the internet (late 1999 i guess) and I kinda sticked with it ever since :slight_smile: i like it.

Kenneth Brannigan - isn’t that a very manly name?

almost as manly as Max Power or Chuck Steel

Hey, my internet nick has always been Margo, maybe I should change it? Or, I don’t know, does “Beautiful East” sound better then “Eastern Beauty”? I need some help!

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
Hey, my internet nick has always been Margo, maybe I should change it? Or, I don’t know, does “Beautiful East” sound better then “Eastern Beauty”? I need some help!
[/quote]

Eastern Beauty sounds way better than Beautiful East.

I agree.

What about Margo? I LOVE this name!! Should I change it or should I stay Eastern Beauty or should I change it to just “Beauty” or just “Eastern”?

I’m used to Eastern Beauty, I don’t really like when people change their usernames, it’s confusing.

A very, in-depth, interesting debate going on here :stuck_out_tongue: