The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

The Official "I changed my name" Topic

I thought this topic would be handy. This is a place where you can inform other posters of your recent forum name change. to avoid confusement. Especially those respected veterans that decide to change their names after posting under the same name for two/three years.

Example:

CPS —> Tanukihime

tarantino_is_god —> Seth_Gecko

Dillontino --> Villon --> Dillon --> Valdion --> Panther --> Leo --> Panthera

Vince_Vega --> Vince Vega ;D

Johny_Exhale --> Johnny+Exhale --> Johny|Exhale

Dillontino > Villon > Dillon > Valdion > Panther > Leo > Panthera :smiley:

I got rid of the underscore in my name last week. I bet you all thought I had left.

[quote=“Panthera”]
Dillontino > Villon > Dillon > Valdion > Panther > Leo > Panthera :smiley:
[/quote]

I didn’t know you changed youre name. how’s it going Dillon?

I also noticed Johny Exhale changed to Johny|Exhale

Could you list everything in the first post please?! So it is clearer and easier to get for everybody :wink:

[quote=“Lode”]
Could you list everything in the first post please?! So it is clearer and easier to get for everybody :wink:
[/quote]

Done.

dont forget:

Johny_Exhale > Johnny+Exhale > Johny|Exhale

And Copperhead, or did he change it back again? Where is he anyway?

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
And Copperhead, or did he change it back again? Where is he anyway?
[/quote]
What´s the new name?[quote=“Panthera”]
dont forget:

[/quote]
Done

[quote=“Tanukihime”]
What´s the new name?
[/quote]

Ah, nevermind, he changed it back to Copperhead again. But still, Copperhead, where are you?

he’s problaly busy with his Kevin Smith forum. I have heard that administrating a forum can be a time consuming job.

IL_Buono - Snake Charmer - Anarchist Of America - Lucio Fulci - Biohazard. . .

snake charmer is not Il_Buono. snake charmer is nothing but a damn troll. you’re just pretending to be Il_Buono because all the veterans miss him, every time some no good troll turns up they want to know if it’s Il_Buono. I should have known, everybody wants Il_Buono back, and this is reflecting on the karma of this forum, so now we even have an Il_Buono imposter.

[quote=“Dillon”]
dont forget:

[/quote]
Who is this guy? And where’s he now?

I was originally Hattori_Honzo until I realized I had fucked the spelling and changed to Dwight_McCarthy, then Dwight McCarthy, then just Dwight, then Spiros Vondas, and now simply Spiros.

[quote=“Spiros”]
I was originally Hattori_Honzo until I realized I had fucked the spelling and changed to Dwight_McCarthy, then Dwight McCarthy, then just Dwight, then Spiros Vondas, and now simply Spiros.
[/quote]
Wow!

[quote=“me”]
Wow!

[/quote]

;D

[quote=“Spiros”]
[/quote]

Oh, you were Dwight McCarthy? That explains a lot. I was wondering why you seemingly came from nowhere. When you’ve been here almost as long as I have.

I keep meaning to change my name to Dex but I can’t ever remember my password and, I’m lazy.

Been using “Scarface” for about 4 years now. It’s time for some change. :wink: