The Official DVD Collection Topic

Bootlegs? :-[ :-</E>

Great custom covers :thumbsup:

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
Bootlegs? :-[ :-</E>
[/quote][quote=“Laydback”]
Great custom covers :thumbsup:
[/quote]

He is 14 years old…he NEEDS the fucking movies, what is he gonna do? Steal them?

Awesome covers man!! 8)

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
He is 14 years old…he NEEDS the fucking movies, what is he gonna do? Steal them?

[/quote]

Yeah it’s quite a bitch to choose between stealing and stealing. :wink:

I am sure he will buy the original versions later on when he has the money…

He just borrowed them for a while…

I do pay for the empty dvds covers, discs and paper ^-^ i don’t feel to guilty :stuck_out_tongue:

I think bootlegs are worth less than nothing. I wouldn’t take a bootleg into my collection even if someone paid me to do it.

I used to have one bootleg, though. I hit it with a hammer.

[quote=“Laydback”]
Closing in on 300 DVDs

[/quote]

1 year later. Added 120 more. At least I can estimate how much I buy now.

You got a really good V For Vendetta edition, which one is it ? :smiley:

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
I think bootlegs are worth less than nothing. I wouldn’t take a bootleg into my collection even if someone paid me to do it.

I used to have one bootleg, though. I hit it with a hammer.
[/quote]

Yeah, I don’t think much of bootlegs. There isn’t a director on Earth who I hate enough (yet like enough to want their films) to want to steal from. If I like the film, I get it. And if I like the film I want to give that money to the filmmakers. Plus, they are cheap and unprofessional which makes them worth nothing to me.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
You got a really good V For Vendetta edition, which one is it ? :smiley:
[/quote]

It’s a Best Buy exclusive:

Only sucky thing is though, the mask was designed to fit a baby. I’m sure that the eventual Korean/Japanese gift set will have a life-size mask…And hat…And costume…And dynamite…

You planning to go on a rampage LB? :wink:

LB, very nice collection dude! 8)

I just remembered I wrote my original list down 3 years ago (as Toothpick Vic Vega). Wow, I’ve come a long way since then. I just voted again and I’m the only person in here with over 1000. Thatzz alotta DVDs paisan! :slight_smile:d

[quote=“Laydback”]
It’s a Best Buy exclusive:

Only sucky thing is though, the mask was designed to fit a baby. I’m sure that the eventual Korean/Japanese gift set will have a life-size mask…And hat…And costume…And dynamite…
[/quote]

Omg ! I must buy it ! Where did you order it ?

Ahah cool info 'bout the mask ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Heres my collection on DVD Aficianado:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html? … =josephbmc”>http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&sub=All&id=josephbmc</LINK_TEXT>

I now have 1242 dvd’s ;D ;D

i’ve around 450 - 500 soon :slight_smile:

Bootlegs don’t count. :smiley:

>:(

440 - 490 then >:(