The Official " Don't " Thread

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
UPDATE: I was just at AICN and read a new review of Hot Fuzz and the guy who wrote it stated Edgar Wright is currently working on his Grindhouse trailer and its starring Nick and Simon not Sam Jackson. No info on what genre it is. I hope its not another zombie movie trailer. That would be sort of dissapointing. I mean, we’ve seen SOTD, plus we have Planet Terror. Lets see something way offbeat.
[/quote]Nick Frost and Simon Pegg!!! I don’t think it would be dissappointing if it in fact, were a zombie trailer. But yes it would be a little monotonus. Maybe it’ll be like a sci-fi/ horror/ comedy – I hope.

FROM DUSK TILL SHAUN!!!

[quote=“SeanZombie”]
FROM DUSK TILL SHAUN!!!
[/quote]He actually mentioned that title as a joke in the commentary, its possible.

If its From Dusk Til Shaun, its just gonna be a funny zombie trailer. Its a funny idea but like I said, we dont really need another horror trailer.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
If its From Dusk Til Shaun, its just gonna be a funny zombie trailer. Its a funny idea but like I said, we dont really need another horror trailer.
[/quote]Oh, yes we do.

Not a zombie trailer. Too cliche.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Not a zombie trailer. Too cliche.
[/quote]Edgar Wright is known for his comedy, i’m pretty sure his trailer will be funny and gory, and maybe a little gay.

Im fine with anything besides a zombie movie trailer. I dont care what it is.

dude if its From Dusk Till Shaun, it will be vampires, DUH!

Come on yall… The From Dusk Till Shaun idea is stupid… The whole point of the fake trailers is that they are trailers to fake exploitation and grindhouse movies from the 70s… Shaun of the dead wasnt an exploitation movie… It was a a horror comedy mocking Dawn of the Dead… If the trailer was to a movie called From Dusk Till Shaun then its mocking a movie which was made in in this decade From Dusk Till Dawn… Plus it would be a comedy not a grindhouse or exploitation movie, plus vampires werent a subject that exploitation movies revolved around… Just cuz From dusk Till Dawn is a Tarantino/Rodriguez movie doesnt make the idea cool… Hope some of the forum members agree with me…

I agree :stuck_out_tongue: The whole point is to make grindhouse trailers. Not to mix films they’ve already made. You would get things like Pulp in Mexico, Sin Dogs(that sounds ok :stuck_out_tongue:) and Kill Desperado :stuck_out_tongue:

lmfao @ Pulp in Mexico, and Kill Desperado.

The latest Premiere Magazine issue revealed the title of the trailer by Edgar Wright.

Here you are :

Don’t

;D

There’s a little speech by Rodriguez about it : “You’re like, 'Don’t open the window ! Don’t look in the house ! Don’t !”

Whats Premiere magazine? Any scans?

[quote=“NonStop”]
Whats Premiere magazine? Any scans?
[/quote]

Ahah yeah, you’ve been on the topic :wink: Film Guy gave a link to Rosario Dawson forum.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … cseen.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,7270.0/topicseen.html</LINK_TEXT>

It’s cool. And Rodriguez’ part is 80 minutes now… :slight_smile:

“Don’t leave the seat up! Don’t eat those brownies! DON’T!”

[quote=“Jelle”]
It’s cool. And Rodriguez’ part is 80 minutes now… :slight_smile:
[/quote]
I wonder if he’s gonna direct it? If so I wonder if he will do this before sin city?

You wonder if hes going to direct what?

I was talking about Machete.