The Official " Don't " Thread

Ahh ok.

I hope he will direct it.

If you think there wasn’t going to be a thread about this film, DON’T assume so much.

Does anyone know any Don’t inspirations.

Not sure about the movie itself, prob diff British horror films from the 60s/70s. Looks like some Argento visual influences. Maybe DON’T GO IN THE HOUSE was an inspiration for the title.

Isn’t Simon Pegg and Nick Frost supposed to be in the Don’t Trailer?

and awesome GIF :slight_smile:

Im not a British Horror fan(actually dont really remember any) like Im a 80’s horror fan…whats some good one’s

The Don’t Go In The House trailer played last night at the NewBev.

[quote=“SeanZombie”]
[/quote]

I’m not too sure, as I haven’t seen the trailer yet… but I was under the impression from what I’d read that it was inspired by the likes of the '70s Amicus horror anthologies that always seemed to star Peter Cushing.

Films like The House that Dripped Blood (1971), Asylum (1972), Tales from the Crypt (1972) and Vault of Horror (1973).

List of Amicus productions:

With Amicus Productions (Sorted by Popularity Ascending) - IMDb

Anyone seen these that can comment on their similarities to the trailer?

I’ve seen a few of the Amicus films (including the Land that Time Forgot ones) and they’re were great low budget fun.

- YouTube

funny and interesting

Both Nick and Simon are in it.

Nick is the diaper guy covered in poop and I think Simon is the monster

guy who licks that girls face.

Yeah, I totally remember, man that was funny, it was the funniest trailer, well behind “thanksgiving”.

[quote=“SeanZombie”]
If you think there wasn’t going to be a thread about this film, DON’T assume so much.

[/quote]

Dont is inspired by The Burning. They even use the whole “Dont!” theme

it’s inspired by all the don’t …-movies like don’t answer the phone, don’t go in the house, don’t look in the basement, don’t go in the woods…alone! , etc. of course also the burning and argento’s deep red

Nick even looks hot in a nappy, covered in his own poo.