The official Clothing thread!

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
No offense to the Model, but i think you’ll look way better then her in that Lux :wink:
[/quote]

You are so sweet Plunderbunnie! Thanx! :smiley:

[quote=“Luxie”]
You are so sweet Plunderbunnie! Thanx! :smiley:
[/quote]

No prob Luxie! Its a really funky bathing suit by the way!

Can anyone point me to some good online clothing places? Im totally lost. :-</E>

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
No prob Luxie! Its a really funky bathing suit by the way!

Can anyone point me to some good online clothing places? Im totally lost. :-</E>
[/quote]

I like it very much! :stuck_out_tongue:

well, depends on what you are looking for. I like revolveclothing.com. They have LOTS of brands, and it is very mixed also. They are located in USA so they will ship to Canada.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
I wear surfer shorts. I hate it when men have like really tight pants on…like some fat guy on a bike having on really tight shorts…
[/quote]

Yes. Barf. Nice shorts are all men should worry about when it comes to swimming. Speedos are just wrong, I dont find them attractive at all. Those guys should try leaving something to the imagination, same with swim suits that are like, thongs and little circles covering the womens fancy bits, I dont find it sexy! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Yes. Barf. Nice shorts are all men should worry about when it comes to swimming. Speedos are just wrong, I dont find them attractive at all. Those guys should try leaving something to the imagination, same with swim suits that are like, thongs and little circles covering the womens fancy bits, I dont find it sexy! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I wouldnt be caught dead in a thong on the beach!

Oooooooooooo, i likes!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.swimwearboutique.com/shoppin … =One+Piece”>http://www.swimwearboutique.com/shopping/itemview.asp?gnum=1812&gid=1230&dept=Swimwear&vend=Asha+Couture+2006&vendnum=95&aid=1230&cat=One+Piece</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.swimwearboutique.com/shoppin … =One+Piece”>http://www.swimwearboutique.com/shopping/itemview.asp?gnum=2243&gid=1460&dept=Swimwear&vend=Cyn+%26+Luca+2006&vendnum=96&aid=1460&cat=One+Piece</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.swimwearboutique.com/shoppin … =One+Piece”>http://www.swimwearboutique.com/shopping/itemview.asp?gnum=2085&gid=1377&dept=Swimwear&vend=Shan+2006&vendnum=112&aid=1377&cat=One+Piece</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“Luxie”]
I wouldnt be caught dead in a thong on the beach!
[/quote]

haha that’s scandalous, so wrong, on the beach that is, thongs (as underwear) are a must though for ladies :wink: but out in public that’s just slutty and wrong

Those are nice! Really nice! :smiley:

I would want a retro, 50´s style bikini. Would be so cool :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
haha that’s scandalous, so wrong, on the beach that is, thongs (as underwear) are a must though for ladies :wink: but out in public that’s just slutty and wrong
[/quote]

I agree. My ass is for me and my lovah only :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
[/quote]I wear a speed’o and I like rubbing my crotch in front of women!!!

I know I went on and on about wanting a one peice bathing suit…but a few of my friends (all guys…imagine that) bullied me into buying a new bikini. I think its cute, but Im still nervous about wearing it.

the Suit

the Print

Bathing suits never look as cool sprawled out on keyboards as opposed to being on people. :wink: ;D

Very cute bikini! I love the pattern! :smiley:

I wear surfer shorts. I hate it when men have like really tight pants on…like some fat guy on a bike having on really tight shorts…
[/quote]

Tight pants are awful for men ! I hate it too.

I’ll buy this :

Look what it’s written about it : The perennial Northern Soul outerwear. Flawless retro masterclass, culminating in a must have, must see item based around the phenomenon of music based movement and sheer indie wonder.

Cool, isn’t it ? 8)

that calls for some modelling :smiley:

[quote=“Luxie”]
Very cute bikini! I love the pattern! :smiley:
[/quote]

Thanks lux! Im showcasing it at a pool party today :wink:

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Thanks lux! Im showcasing it at a pool party today :wink:
[/quote]

Cool! It will be a succes! :smiley:

Looks lovely Plundie! Been to the party yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not yet! Its a friends 20th b-day, so im makign cupcakes, since he already has a cake. Im gonna call him in 20 minutes to come get me. Then we’re gonn have a BBQ and go swimming, then have a few drinks around the fire, and hit up the bar! Im gonna wear my bikini to the bar too (with clothes over it) becuase i just bought a new whiter halter top, and the halter bikini top looks really funky under it. ;D

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Not yet! Its a friends 20th b-day, so im makign cupcakes, since he already has a cake. Im gonna call him in 20 minutes to come get me. Then we’re gonn have a BBQ and go swimming, then have a few drinks around the fire, and hit up the bar! Im gonna wear my bikini to the bar too (with clothes over it) becuase i just bought a new whiter halter top, and the halter bikini top looks really funky under it. ;D
[/quote]

Sounds like a great party!! :smiley:

Great way to show off your new bikini :smiley: Still not feeling comfortable in it though? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, funk up that bar Plundie! :smiley:

Sounds like a great party!! :smiley:

Great way to show off your new bikini :smiley: Still not feeling comfortable in it though? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, funk up that bar Plundie! :smiley:
[/quote]

Yea, im getting more comfortable. Im just with a group of friends, so im more comfortable then if i was at, say a big beach.

Im gonna definitly funk up the bar! Theres a person there thative had a problem with (messing around with my head, making me think hes a sweetheart when hes just a gross slut >:( ) so I want to feel like I look good, just so i dont feel like this guy being a jerk is going to bring me down. :slight_smile:

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Yea, im getting more comfortable. Im just with a group of friends, so im more comfortable then if i was at, say a big beach.

Im gonna definitly funk up the bar! Theres a person there thative had a problem with (messing around with my head, making me think hes a sweetheart when hes just a gross slut >:( ) so I want to feel like I look good, just so i dont feel like this guy being a jerk is going to bring me down. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

well!! You have got the power plundie!! If he acts like a jerk, make him feel like one :wink: No remorse…:smiley: