The official Clothing thread!

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
well!! You have got the power plundie!! If he acts like a jerk, make him feel like one :wink: No remorse…:smiley:
[/quote]

Haha, my plans exactly. I have no problems with people going to the bar to pick up, i have problems with people putting on acts and pretending to be interested in a more then physical sense when they’re not. I think im generally a nice and mellow person, but if this guy bothers me, hes getting told off, plus I my closest friends are large males…so… :wink:

Ow my!! He is gonna get his ass whooped!! :smiley: hahaha!

I hate that too btw…when people are just playing you…I wanna make a connection with someone…and if you just are gonna be like not honest to me, I will be like goodbye very soon :smiley:

I am very sensitive to shit like that…cant stand soapopera personalities in real life…and unfortunately there are lots of people like that out there…:frowning:

BURN him down if he is gonna act like that Plundie!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

cant stand soapopera personalities in real life…and unfortunately there are lots of people like that out there…:frowning:

[/quote]

Soapopera personality? Me in a nutshell :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
Soapopera personality? Me in a nutshell :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

no its not!! And you know it :wink:

You are one of the few very special people I ever met…yeah…this is in public…

no its not!! And you know it :wink:

[/quote]

Hm, im such a dramaqueen.

And i think i just fainted… :o :o :o Omg!

[quote=“Luxie”]
Hm, im such a dramaqueen.

And i think i just fainted… :o :o :o Omg!
[/quote]

Dramaqueen is good :stuck_out_tongue: But you have deep emotions behind them!! :smiley:

I am quite the dramaqueen myself…:stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing to do with soapopera emotions :smiley:

And you really are one of the coolest, sweetest, stylish, and a lot more that I aint gonna say here, persons I ever met :smiley:

Dont be so harse on yourself!! You kick ass!!! :smiley:

I hate that too btw…when people are just playing you…I wanna make a connection with someone…and if you just are gonna be like not honest to me, I will be like goodbye very soon :smiley:

I am very sensitive to shit like that…cant stand soapopera personalities in real life…and unfortunately there are lots of people like that out there…:frowning:

BURN him down if he is gonna act like that Plundie!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Me too. If theres 2 things I appreciate the most in people, its honesty of charcter and general niceness, compasion even. As soon as I found out he could be like that, I distanced myself right away. Nobody needs that crap.

I can feel the love in this room. :wink:

Dramaqueen is good :stuck_out_tongue: But you have deep emotions behind them!! :smiley:

I am quite the dramaqueen myself…:stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing to do with soapopera emotions :smiley:

And you really are one of the coolest, sweetest, stylish, and a lot more that I aint gonna say here, persons I ever met :smiley:

Dont be so harse on yourself!! You kick ass!!! :smiley:
[/quote]

Im still fainting, and i think you know why! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you very much though! :-*

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
I can feel the love in this room. :wink:
[/quote]
I guess I’m not the only one who can feel it then :wink:

[quote]Me too. If theres 2 things I appreciate the most in people, its honesty of charcter and general niceness, compasion even. As soon as I found out he could be like that, I distanced myself right away. Nobody needs that crap. [/quote]

Yeah, it all just comes down to realness! :smiley:

As soon as I spot fakeness I am gone faster than a captive animal being released :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Tight pants are awful for men ! I hate it too.

I’ll buy this :

Look what it’s written about it : The perennial Northern Soul outerwear. Flawless retro masterclass, culminating in a must have, must see item based around the phenomenon of music based movement and sheer indie wonder.

Cool, isn’t it ? 8)
[/quote]

yeah you told me that, it’s very cool and very cute on chicks :wink:

I actually have some of those trainingsjackets too…

they say NAPOLI

represent 8)

aaah where’d you get it? I’ve got one saying ITALIA 8) i saw some SICILY ones at Footlocker but I aint got no business with those sicilianos :stuck_out_tongue:

i havent been there in 3 years, cause it’s so tempting to stay home alone for 2 weeks haha, cause theres always someone here which makes it very hard to do … stuff :stuck_out_tongue: but i crave to go this year, i’ll see

I bought them in Naples last October :smiley:

Never seen a city with people which have more heart for their city as Naples :smiley:

[/quote]
[/quote]

I can feel the love too, so sweet :-*

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
yeah you told me that, it’s very cool and very cute on chicks :wink:
[/quote]

Thx :wink:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I can feel the love too, so sweet :-*

[/quote]

Yeah, he is very sweet. :smiley:

bought some pins on atomretro, to stick on my jacket or track top in the summertime, i usually hate the hippy fuckers that do that, but the Razorlight ones go awesome with my black Oasis tracktop (the one that’s also on Atomretro) and the other ones on my Diesel jeans jacket

Al (the owner of Atomretro) even gave me a discount cause i buy so much there :smiley: great guy

Great pins, i especially love the Supergrass and the Oasis one 8)

Here´s my t-shirt, although mine is navy blue

cool!! How much was it? Will you buy me one? :wink: