The Music / Soundtrack

[quote=“F.W.”]
Are you talking about vinyl? Because vinyl sounds a thousand times better than compressed to the point of nothing MP3 files.
[/quote]

They havn’t invented something that sounds better than vinyl. Unless of course you have a shit sound system then it’s just another music player. But yeah, vive vinyl! It’s so cool that they’re bringing those back. Can’t wait to get my Inglourious Basterds record.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
Can’t wait to get my Inglourious Basterds record.
[/quote]

Me to.

They havn’t invented something that sounds better than vinyl. Unless of course you have a shit sound system then it’s just another music player. But yeah, vive vinyl! It’s so cool that they’re bringing those back. Can’t wait to get my Inglourious Basterds record.
[/quote]

They have, it’s called SACD!!

I have vinyls and they still dont sound really great. But its better than nothing i guess.

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
I have vinyls and they still dont sound really great. But its better than nothing i guess.
[/quote]

What kind of system do you have? It probably comes down to that. I have Ennio Morricone records and the like and they sound so much better because I can actually hear the instruments.

[quote=“Ify”]
They have, it’s called SACD!!
[/quote]

Do they even make those anymore?

Do they even make those anymore?
[/quote]

Hahaha, they’re not very popular are they? If only more people knew about the wonders of high resolution sound.

Has anyone managed to hunt down Charles Bernstein’s “Bath Attack”? It’s one of the only tracks from the soundtrack I have yet to hear, and I’d really rather not netflix “the entity” just to hear the song, getting my hopes up every time the scene switches to the inside of a bathroom.

NO WORRIES! I bought a promo soundtrack of the ENTITY, so it should have “bath attack” on it.

From 1:03 on this video is the “Bath Attack” when shes getting raped by a ghost. - YouTube

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
From 1:03 on this video is the “Bath Attack” when shes getting raped by a ghost. - YouTube
[/quote]

Holy shit, that sounds too weird too look at.

I heard he used a excerpt of “Bath Attack”. Not the whole song… if it even really is a song. The promo soundtrack I bought of the Entity might just be sound from the movie, I dont know i havent gotten it yet. but I’ll let everyone know when i get it.

does anybody knows which version of “green leaves of summer” will be played in the movie?-the instrumental or the one with lyrics? i like the lyrics version better because it`s a very cool tune…in the voice(s)

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
[/quote]

Wasn’t as good as I thought it was going to be.

One of these tracks will be my ring tone by the end of the day, just need to come to a decision because they all rock.

[quote=“Bear-Jew”]
does anybody knows which version of “green leaves of summer” will be played in the movie?-the instrumental or the one with lyrics? i like the lyrics version better because it`s a very cool tune…in the voice(s)
[/quote]

Yeah, it really gives the right feeling to it.

Something i found: - YouTube

“Green Leaves of Summer” is the perfect song to be the Main Titles of a WWII film, Quentin did good on this.

[quote=“F.W.”]

Wasn’t as good as I thought it was going to be.
[/quote]

well, Quentin only used a excerpt from it.

I mean the ghost rape scene. I was expecting penis-shaped entities and smoke and shit.

[quote=“F.W.”]
I mean the ghost rape scene. I was expecting penis-shaped entities and smoke and shit.
[/quote]

If a ghost is invisible, i don’t think your gonna be able to see his junk (thank god). and why would there be smoke? its base on a true story, not on Jasper The Raping Ghost.