The Most Pointless Sequels Ever Made

Mine would go something like this:

Jaws: The Revenge : A great white shark tries to seek revenge on the Brody family, who were responsible for killing one of his siblings in the first movie. Yes, it is actually as idiotic as it sounds.

Seed Of Chucky: Chucky fucks a doll and has a baby. The series makes a complete u-turn and transforms itself from a horror series with splashes of comedy to an embarassing comedy series with no horror whatsoever. Do the writers think the audience is actually this stupid?

American Psycho 2: Embarassing and utterly disgusting. Sucks as a slasher flick, sucks as a continuation to the American Psycho series. Patrick Bateman is killed within the first 5 seconds, just like what they did to the characters in Alien 3. Except that Alien 3 wasn’t actually this bad.

Halloween 4 - ?: If you want to bring back Michael Myers for more sequels, please don’t kill him off by the end of a film and then pretend nothing has happened when coming to make another sequel. At the end of Halloween 2, it was obvious Michael Myers and Dr. Loomis both were killed in an explosion. Come Halloween 4, Michael is in a coma while Dr. Loomis only has some scars on his face. From an explosion that should have blew him up in a thousand pieces. What the fuck?

Basic Instinct 2: I haven’t seen this one and don’t intend to. But to bring back a washed up fifty year old actress for a sequel to an erotic thriller already 15 years old surely says something.

8 MM 2: Yeah it actually exists. I refuse to see it, but the plot seems to revolve around a blackmail involving someone taping himself with a prostitute. Or some shit like that. No relation to the original movie whatsoever, as expected. Crap.

Any Disney sequel. The Lion King 2, Bambi 2, Pocahontas 2, The Little Mermaid 2, Doofus Does Dallas 2…when will the torture end?

I’m sure I’m forgetting plenty more.

Speed 2

Baby Geniuses 2

Blues Brothers 2000

My personal hatred towards Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 - utterly fucked up, cheap fucking circus. I didn’t care to watch it all, I saw parts of it though. Not to mention the other two movies and the so called remake.

Spy Kids 2

Here is just a few.

Basic Instinct 2,

Scary Movie 2 & 3,

Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle,

Cheaper By The Dozen 2,

Big Momma’s House 2,

The Son Of The Mask,

Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights.

[quote=“MissMia”]
Scary Movie 2 & 3,
[/quote]
No way! at least number 3 is hilarious ;D

[quote]No way! at least number 3 is hilarious [/quote]

I watched 2 last night, it is garbage - 3 is average.

[quote=“MissMia”]
I watched 2 last night, it is garbage - 3 is average.
[/quote]they’re all pieces of shit. . .

I don’t feel very confident about 4 either, I think it may be joining the list aswell.

[quote=“MissMia”]
I don’t feel very confident about 4 either, I think it may be joining the list aswell.
[/quote]
haha, i’m soo watching it when I get the chance ;D

Michael Madsen is in it! I never knew that. I was doing a bit of research on it on IMDB and he is listed in the cast. Has he got a big role in it?

From Dusk Till’ Dawn 2&3

Hey! those movies rock!

Legally Blonde 2 - not as good as the 1st one.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
From Dusk Till’ Dawn 2&3
[/quote]

Part two sucked, yeah. But FDTD 3 is an okay western.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Hey! those movies rock!
[/quote]As if they suck monkey ass. . .and Reese Witherspoon is super cool in Legally Blonde 2!!!

i meant the Fdtd trilogy…

Reese Witherspoon is good in the film but the storyline sucks.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
i meant the Fdtd trilogy…
[/quote]You suck!!! YOU SUCK!!!

[quote=“MissMia”]
Reese Witherspoon is good in the film but the storyline sucks.
[/quote]WHAT! ARE YOU INSANE!!! ARE YOU???