The most hated country in the world?

yeah since 85% of southeners are not even like that, and I thought S.F. had, not to offend anyone, but has anyone seen “MILK”?

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
yeah since 85% of southeners are not even like that, and I thought S.F. had, not to offend anyone, but has anyone seen “MILK”?
[/quote]

S.F.? had what?

I don’t understand.

MILK the movie with Sean Penn, then you’ll understand.

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
Dude, most Americans don’t even know where N.Z. is on a map. So don’t act like you know Americans, because we are too stupid to know where N.Z. is. So take that.
[/quote]

It’s not that we’re too stupid. It’s just that most of us have no reason to know that information. Even if we wanted to go there for, some reason there’s no need to be able to point it out on a map. All I need to know is how long the flight’s gonna be.

To Mr. Pink: Either intelligently defend your argument or don’t bother making it. This could have been a decent thread where we all learned a little about each other but I’m starting to think the only reason you created it was so you could mindlessly offend the majority of the board.

You’re coming off not only as an insult to your country but as a shining endorsement of why nobody gives a fuck about the things teenagers say.

Isn’t this board an American made board mostly anyway? Why is he on here ripping the country where everyones’ fav director here is from?

Wow Americans really are dumb they cant even read.

blah blah, you never said you hate America but you kinda putting it out there alot. So instead, let’s stop dude.

Dude listen, I’m not the type who likes to argue over boards, because it’s stupid as f*ck. Let’s just drop it and talk about QT.

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
[/quote]
That really doesn’t make any sense. Sorry. Are you saying San Fransisco’s full of gay dudes?

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]
Wow Americans really are dumb they cant even read.
[/quote]

No, we get what you’re saying. It’s just a bit belligerent. As if you’re trying to insult just cause you can. It’s unfortunate that in you’re life experience the Americans you’ve gotten to know have been shitty people. But in my experience shitty people out number the good people on a world wide scale.

ok

Dex it was a joke about S.F.

See where C.K. made a joke about Hippies in S.F.

I’m an American. I know what goes on.

I assumed it was a joke. Just didn’t get it.

I think I’ve figured out what Mr. Pink is doing. By being ignorantly insulting he’s just trying to fully establish himself as the “evil” Mr. Pink. Because, really, nobody who can form words should be this incapable of communicating their point. Well, except maybe Pete when Kilgore gets him all riled up.

Yes, Mr. Pink fooled us all. Almost broke America all by himself on a Tarantino fan board.

that would be correct

dang it. :slight_smile:

[quote=“F.W.”]
And the Russians…but they hate everyone. Only because of that Igor Guzenko ordeal.
[/quote]
And right now I hate only YOU.

Eh… Who’s Igor Guzenko?

That’s a usefull topic! ;D

I hate Madagascar because sometimes at work I play Pandemic 2 and they just don’t die… They shut down the port and I can’t spread the virus. Stupid Madagascarians… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Dex”]But in my experience shitty people out number the good people on a world wide scale.
[/quote]

Really? That’s too bad. In my experience the good people outweigh the shitty ones. What is true to me though is that the dumb people outweigh the smart ones.

pro-americanism is strong in Austria and Germany. Historically seen, it’s due to the fact that they “saved us” at the end of WW2. But of course since then they done a lot of shit to convince a lot of people that they are not that great after all.

I like Americans too. They have western sensiblilites, like violence, and anything sexual is frowned upon. That’s cool with me. Very upstanding people. I realize I’m generalizing here, I’m just saying many people are like theat, that they TEND to be that way. In my experience they are very friendly too. I spend my time more with american culture than any other. I watch their movies and TV, listen to their music, follow their news. I’m more american than many Americans.

“Americanism” is a different subject.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
And right now I hate only YOU.

Eh… Who’s Igor Guzenko?
[/quote]

Relax, it was a joke. But seriously, Russians do have Face Control at their clubs…that’s not the sign of a happy place.

Igor Guzenko was a Russian intelligence clerk at the embassy in Canada just after WWII, he learned he was going to be sent back to Russia, didn’t want to because Stalinism sucked and he figured he’d be killed if he went back, so he stole hundreds of files, as much as he could carry and went to the Canadian press, Government, RCMP, anywhere he could go but no one believed him at first. Eventually, he was taken in, his files revealed a National wide Russian spy ring involving people inside the shared Nuclear program with the United States. Igor and his family was given protection and the Russians were super pissed.

The only Americans I can’t stand are the really fat, loudmouth tourists, who go to Italy and eat at burger king all vacation long.

Except if they do it because they love Andy Warhol, otherwise I have no respect for those kind of people.