The Last Airbender

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
I’ve never seen the show before and kind of never heard about it besides seeing little things here and there. But after watching the trailer, it had me on the edge of my seat wanting to see the result of all those f’n ships.
[/quote]

If I was syked before the armada of fire nation ships, it was that sea full of 'em blasting away sold it to me.

Those ships better have pillagin’, plunderin’, rapin’ pirates on them, we really need some REAL manly pirates after the awful misrepresentation commited by those metrosexual, quirky wannabe pirates from the “Pirates of the Carribean” movies.

Then again, this movie is not about pirates, is it? It is just another bland watered-down forgettable Hollywood product for the idiot masses to consume.

Whatever, I’m gonna watch Goldfinger on Blu-Ray now. Back then, Hollywood had a soul, a pair of balls and character.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
If I was syked before the armada of fire nation ships, it was that sea full of 'em blasting away sold it to me.
[/quote]

But the animation was simply cheap and awefull. Mayby it’s that i seen other movies with extramly good effects, but in recent fantasy films i seen horrible effects.

Let’s prey they but lots of blood in this one.