The Kill Bill Project (If you're a fan, come here)

Two weeks left 'til the greatest movie of all time (well, besides Eternal Sunshine and all those other movies) comes out.

Your mission:  Get yourself a Kill Bill t-shirt.  It can be an official t-shirt, it can be a home-made shirt, it can be a Hanes whitey with Kill Bill written in magic marker.  It doesn’t matter, as long as it advertises Kill Bill.

Wear this shirt constantly to advertise the movie.  If you go to school, great because you’ll get great exposure.  Make sure you talk about Kill Bill as much as you can.  Raise your hand in class and say “Kill Bill drops April 16th” for no reason.  Write Kill Bill on the bathroom walls.  Slap “Kill Bill” stickers on some girl’s ass.  Do whatever it takes to get the word out.

If you fail, I think you suck.  If you succeed (which is hard to measure), then I’ll love you 'til the end of time.

It’s time to let the world know what everyone that comes to this board already knows:

[size=5]KILL BILL IS KICK-FUCKING-ASS[/size]

[size=1]Great Teacher Onizuka rocks too[/size]

I’ve been doing just that (I’ve got the Kill Bill “Revenge is Never a Straigh tLine” tee-shirt). I’ve roused a little interest. Go me!

Next time i’m fucking, i’m gonna spray the sentence “To Kill is Love” all over my girlfriend’s head with my gizz.

No seriously…I don’t really care if 4 people see this movie, because I’m still gonna watch it 20 times and it’s still gonna be the most asskicking fucking thing ever.

[quote]Next time i’m fucking, i’m gonna spray the sentence “To Kill is Love” all over my girlfriend’s head with my gizz.

No seriously…I don’t really care if 4 people see this movie, because I’m still gonna watch it 20 times and it’s still gonna be the most asskicking fucking thing ever.[/quote]

That’s gonna take an incredible aim.

Thats just sad. I like QT, but I’m not going to turn myself into a free walking billboard just to make him money. Maybe if he paid at least minimum wage for doing it, I might, but not this way.

[quote]

That’s gonna take an incredible aim.[/quote]

Not for me…

And fuck this shit. If we don’t even get to see a normal Volume 2 trailer, then QT can kiss my ass. I’m not going to make him any more money than he already needs.

Hey fans are fans till the end, right?

It’s coming out in two weeks, still no trailer. Gotta wonder.

[quote]Hey fans are fans till the end, right?[/quote]

We’re fans, not slaves.

[quote]

That’s gonna take an incredible aim.[/quote]
That’s gonna take a Peter North amount of jizz.

This forum officially ran out of things to talk about.

Damn you Tarantino! Where are you when we need you the most…

I already painted my car in yellow with black stripes and some bloody stains. Cool, eh?

[quote]I already painted my car in yellow with black stripes and some bloody stains. Cool, eh?[/quote]

hey, when do you show us a pic? 8)

[quote]I already painted my car in yellow with black stripes and some bloody stains. Cool, eh?[/quote]

If you’re a bumblebee on acid.

hey, don´t bug him, I wanna see the pic of the car! ;D

Where did you get the blood?

[quote]

Where did you get the blood?[/quote]

I got myself a katana and slaughtered some of my “old friends”. ;D

[quote]

I got myself a katana and slaughtered some of my “old friends”. ;D[/quote]

Okay, in this case, I wanna see a pic of your car and of this friends - maybe the rest of them....

But serious, it would be great to see some pics, of your car or some other things people made...

What a topic.

Why do I have to convince other people to watch that movie? I know, and I think we all know, that this movie will kick ass, but to scream it out loud by smearing paint one walls that not my kind of way.

Of course, I already told the hell a lot of people how fucking great this movie is and will be, but …

I do my part. And do your part by klicking the banner below :wink: