The Jetsons

Don’t bother even asking Ordell. Waste of time.

[quote=“Dex”]

But may God smite him on the spot if he tries to put minorities in it!
[/quote]

Cos there weren’t any in the cartoon?

I won’t let my kid see it until she sees the original cartoon first, She still hasn’t seen it. She has no idea who the Jetsons are. She fucking knows the Flintstones though. I wonder what ever happened to my Jetsons Meet the Flintstones VHS tape.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]
A: "you ever saw that show ‘The Jetsons’?"

B: "yeah"

A: "you ever see any black people on that show?

B: "uh…no"

A: “looks like a good future, doesn’t it?”
[/quote]

ha whats that from? quite funny

I was being sarcastic because two of the racial comments before mine seemed like anti-minority humor.

When I use an exclamation mark at the end of a sentence it means I don’t want to be taken seriously.

On the other hand, were there any minorities in the cartoon? I’ve never actually seen episodes just the movies from the 80’s. I don’t think there were though. Same goes for The Flinstones if I remember correct. Unless you count Jews and Italians as minorities but I don’t.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
Don’t bother even asking Ordell. Waste of time. [/quote]

Why is asking me a question a waste of time?

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]
A: "you ever saw that show ‘The Jetsons’?"

B: "yeah"

A: "you ever see any black people on that show?

B: "uh…no"

A: “looks like a good future, doesn’t it?”
[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!

[quote=“nublob”]
I bet Rob will turn it into an all Hispanics jetsons Selma Hayek as the mom Antonio Banderas as George his kids as their kids
[/quote]

Yea but, theres no grass on the Jetsons. So what will they mow? :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh. Everyone will be the same colour by the time we reach that level of technology. We’ll all be hickspanics.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Meh. Everyone will be the same colour by the time we reach that level of technology. We’ll all be hickspanics.
[/quote]

we wont well all be blackinese muslims

[quote=“dandadub”]
we wont well all be blackinese muslims
[/quote]

Actually they say we will all look like Philippines.

I wouldn’t mind if everyone looked Philippino.

I wouldn’t mind if everyone looked Philippino.
[/quote]

It whould be boring if everyone looked Philippino. I prefer then there are several types.

In the future maybe they’ll make the movie “The Last White Man”.

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
In the future maybe they’ll make the movie “The Last White Man”.
[/quote]

“The Omega Gringo”…Starring Clint Eastwood. They’ll freeze him upon near-death and thaw him out for it.

“The Omega Gringo”…Starring Clint Eastwood. They’ll freeze him upon near-death and thaw him out for it.
[/quote]

LOL, that would be awesome.

Clint Eastwood steps out of the mist Clint sees all Mexicans staring at him .44 Magnum… I don’t think we’re in Utah anymore…

[/quote]

Not necessary, that cat will live forever!

When Clint dies in the movie as the last man there is room for a sequel:

Whitey’s Back

Chuck Norris fights back from the grave in an attempt to repopulate the world in white supremacist zombie fashion.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
When Clint dies in the movie as the last man there is room for a sequel:

Whitey’s Back

Chuck Norris fights back from the grave in an attempt to repopulate the world in white supremacist zombie fashion.
[/quote]

BAAAAAAAAAAhahahahaHahahahaHAHAhahaha!

;D

The bad thing is, they wouldn’t pick Clint Eastwood to be the last white man. They’d pick some idiot actor, like they picked Tom Cruise to be “The Last Samurai”.

JIMMY FALLON!!!