The "is a Basterd" series of posters

Rumour has it that Jennifer Aniston came up with the Brad Pitt poster.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Rumour has it that Jennifer Aniston came up with the Brad Pitt poster.
[/quote]

Haha that made my day! Thanks!

[quote=“asshole from el paso”]
from the one trailer I saw with that lame speech from Pitt I surely hope there is more “blowing shit up” than dialoge like that.
[/quote]

First of all, dialouge is the best part of a movie, second, those are just clippings of his speech, trust me theres more, and third, you should know better as to who QT is.

Happy 100th post

[quote=“Cyd”]
Your bold approach will not change my mind. In fact, I don’t think anyone needed your terminology…
[/quote]

[quote=“asshole from el paso”]
well, TECHNICALLY the word bastard is a term used for a boy without a father…so it really doesn’t mean anything to women. Kind of like calling a male a cunt.
[/quote]

I do think so. And if you think doing/saying the same thing to men and women is ok for men but evil for women…

if i said it the other way around a bunch of feminists would flame me now.

Every two days a new “is a basterd” poster appears, maybe today we will have one, although today is sunday…

I doubt they’ll be anymore.

And what is about Hans Landa?? I want to see him!!! Cannot Universal understand the best character is the nazi col.??

[quote=“lujancio”]
And what is about Hans Landa?? I want to see him!!! Cannot Universal understand the best character is the nazi col.??
[/quote]

he’s the villian, he’s not one of the basterds or allied with them. not to mention that nobody knows who the hell christoph walz is aside from german TV audience. melanie laurent at least the french are familiar with

[quote=“Sebastian”]
he’s the villian, he’s not one of the basterds or allied with them. not to mention that nobody knows who the hell christoph walz is aside from german TV audience. melanie laurent at least the french are familiar with
[/quote]

Yes, I agree with you, but he is a basterd too… I don’t know if you catch me. At least with the meaning of the word, and not only with that. He is not known but I think that he is one of the mean characters, and the paper, if it is well played could win a second role nomination at the Oscars, aren’t it???

Well, if this is the case, the movie itself will be enough for him to be recognized. It will be even easier for him to surprise people. Sometimes, the best way to be taken seriously is to prove yourself by an unexpected performance. The fact that you’re totally unknown to the audience can serve you very well. People will ask themselves, “who is this guy?”. It sells you better as an actor than a poster.

Yeah they need a Christoph Waltz one. Doesn’t matter how famous or not he is, the dude’s playing the biggest bastard in the film and is the main villain.

Apparently some guy has a link to a photo that claims that Til Schweiger is a basterd. At the moment I can’t check for clarification because the link wasn’t embedded and I’m on my iPhone so the copy paste technique is a no go, so anyone who wants to jump on that would surely be loved.

Welcome

<LINK_TEXT text=“/Film | Reporting the Reel World … schweiger/”>/Film | Reporting the Reel World</LINK_TEXT>

HOLY SHIT! Check this shit out. Found it looking for news.

That’s a mean fucking gun he’s carrying but I’m underwhelmed by his expression…too deadpan for the character. I’m happy he got his but Kruger’s is still best.

Schweiger’s is the best of the men. He just looks cool and in character constantly.

[quote=“Stiglitz”]
That’s a mean fucking gun he’s carrying but I’m underwhelmed by his expression…too deadpan for the character. I’m happy he got his but Kruger’s is still best.
[/quote]

What do you mean? Do you expect him to be standing with bulldog head on him, screaming at camera?

Hugos the supposed maniac of the group, but he looks so calm and collected. He must be one of those cool psychos like Mr Blonde

[quote=“Stiglitz”]
[/quote]

Maybe you’d like him to stick his bottom jaw out, curl it and do his best Popeye expression… no sorry, someone stole that one.

He might be a slight maniac but in the script, it’s clear that his character is very quiet and not demonstrative at all. Stiglitz is quite cold actually, that’s what he looks here.

And he’ll wipe the floor with most of the actors… that’s what I think. He’ll stand out without trying.

[quote=“Pinkman”]
He might be a slight maniac but in the script, it’s clear that his character is very quiet and not demonstrative at all. Stiglitz is quite cold, that’s what he looks here.
[/quote]

Yes, exactly. You just have to look at his image and shots in the trailer to know that’s how it’s being played. He looks like a cool mo fo who can turn into one bad mo fo at any time. I don’t need any over-the-top expressions to show that, or how crazy he is.

So now, we need posters with “… is a Nazi” or something like that.