The "I'm back" Topic:

Thanx Mia!

I missed you a lot.

What a shitty situation it was. Still at home, but to tired to post! I was not able to sit on my ass and read on the boards.

Well, I don´t feel that good now, but I´m too curious, so I started posting again.

Anyway, good to be back ;D

I’m back!

I’ve been away for 2 days and was away from the Internet so I couldn’t post.

;D ;D [size=160]Starkey is back![/size] ;D ;D

Sorry, I was just to hyped about being back to read any of the new topics. And as a mod, I should be beaten with a spikey stick for that one. Well, reguardless, I’m also just way to conceded to use EVERYONE else’s “I’m back, topic”. ;D …just kidding.

It is great, that you are back!

I can not believe that you was able to live without us!

You should give us some more information about your holidays. How many girls did you meet? Hawai, you visited Hawai?

i doubt that anyone really cares, but i’m back. i was on vacation and gone for 8 days or so.

well, regardless, i’m back. :slight_smile:

How can you say this? :-</E> Of course we missed you, there was no one who posted in the "which movie is it " topic, cuz you left!

btw,

USURPER is back too! Our australien connection is back on the board :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Why thankyou my beautiful Deutschland friend :wink:

So, what´s up with you?

Have you finally made a new short film or wrote a script? Or was you to buzy with talking with chicks? :wink:

A bit of both :wink:

Trying to get this gargantuan script im working on finished (currently at 120 pages and only half complete). Its entirely an educational aesthetic exercise. BTW I’ve always liked the word Gargantuan, but so rarely had an opportunity to use it in a sentence. 8)

[quote=“CPS”]
How can you say this? :-</E>  Of course we missed you, there was no one who posted in the "which movie is it " topic, cuz you left![/quote]

thanks CPS :slight_smile:

maybe i’m not hated by all :smiley:

i guess i’ll go revive the “which movie is it” topic

hehehehe

I can not believe it, I just see that my Mia is back too!

What a day is this, it seems that everyone - nice and cool -is coming back today!

It’s been approximately 12 hours since i’ve been gone. I hope you guys were ok without me.

I know this is off-topic, but… I just want to scream my love to CPS. Wooooh!!! how is it possible to be so nice with everybody!!!

Claudia, you know I’m not a lesbian, but from the heart really:

you’re incredible… (<— I wanted “sup”, not “sub”, there’s a prob)

Mia, you are such a great person. YOU are allways nice and helpful. My sweet french mod…

I´m really happy that everything turns out good for you.

I just found a pm of [size=140]O-REN[/size] in my pm box!

I´m pretty sure that vets remember her - me definatly!

Oh, this is so great, I really hope that she find a chance to start posting here again. She went from Malaysia to new Zealand and had no own i-net access there for some time.

WELCOME BACK AGAIN OREN!

There are people who missed you.

[quote=“MiaWallace”]
I know this is off-topic, but… I just want to scream my love to CPS. Wooooh!!! how is it possible to be so nice with everybody!!!

Claudia, you know I’m not a lesbian, but from the heart really:

you’re incredible…  (<— I wanted “sup”, not “sub”, there’s a prob)

[/quote]

Scream away in the Claudia Appreciation thread!!

I screamed here before you created your thread, dude. I don’t repeat myself.

[quote=“MiaWallace”]
I screamed here before you created your thread, dude. I don’t repeat myself.
[/quote]

Fair enough

(i was just trying to be nice)

Hello, hello beautiful people. It’s funny how a big gigantic uprooting from the old forum to a brand spanking new one can make all the spiders hiding in their cobwebs crawl out. But I digress.

It’s nice to be here again, although not with the regularity that I like.

O-Ren, is there any chance that you can start posting from time to time, maybe a little bit more?

That would be great.

I really had the fear that someone has stolen and married you! :wink: