The Goal Of Your Life

Mine is to become a millionaire as soon as possible, or reach a state where I get a great income monthly without working. Then I’ll be free, self sufficient and a slacker, that doesn’t care of making money anymore, just relax for all my goddamn life and do whatever I want only limited by my stock, the bigger it is, the bigger are my possibilities.

to meet my long lost love…the drummer from U2

Hahaha, I bet he hates you now. Find Buono instead.

Bono is too busy hugging trees

my goal is making etleast one full length film, dont care if anyone sees it, i just wanna see these ideas i have on a screen, I want to like it, i wanna make a film just for me actually, with good actors, written by me, directed by me, edited by me and produced by me

if i reached that before my death i will die a happy man

–> that was just my realistic dream

now my goal that i will probably never reach is make millions making films so i can buy my prarents a house, my sister a house, my grandparents a house and all of my uncles and aunts a house, and ofcourse a house for myself with only one room with a giant tony montana based jacuzzi in the middle, a toilet all the way in the corner, a cinema sized screen infront of me, a projector behind me with every film ever made since 1920, a bar to my right, a barbeque to my left and beyonce knowles on my dick

and finally i would like to win an oscar and receive it with these words: “this is for Alfred Hitchcock and Martin Scorsese” and run off

yeah, thats the dream

to destroy the earth again, but this time have boulders drop on people’s heads and signs that say “10 points” or “15 points” pop up just like in a nintendo game…and then create the world again, and then destroy it just for fun

and kill bill

Write a screenplay or a novel. Become a kungfu legend. Destroy the Chinese government.

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
Destroy the Chinese government.
[/quote]

out of interest, why the Chinese goverment?

They pretend to be communists, but they are fascists. They stole Tibet and forced out their religion and threaten to bomb Tawain if they try to be free but still bitch about the Japanese occupation from 50 years ago. Not to mention all the money they must be making from exploiting the people into cheap labor.

Yeah, China is fucked up, nobody cares about the one kid rule, so we’ll have a goddamn chinese world soon.

wow…why the China hatred?

When western countries where doing a lot of production they where forcing a lot of people in to shitty ass, long hour labor…

The western world is spreading and dominating with its democracy culture…and forcing other countries to think and be the same…if not you get bombed…

plus china and other asian countries are shifting…they got 600 times more people on innovation than we got in the western world…which means they are gonna be on top of their game and producing faster and better products than we possibly can…in 30 years they will be leading the world…nobody can compete with their mentality…

our western society has gotten lazy and is slipping…

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
They pretend to be communists, but they are fascists. They stole Tibet and forced out their religion and threaten to bomb Tawain if they try to be free but still bitch about the Japanese occupation from 50 years ago. Not to mention all the money they must be making from exploiting the people into cheap labor.
[/quote]

damm right, I hate those Chinese. While were destroying China lets not forget democratic on the surface but not so democratic Russia oppressing former sovjet nations, where several powerful organized criminal groups exercise full control over the national economy, selling weapons to terrorists. And while were talking about corrupt governments, lets not forget Haiti, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Myanmar, Indonesia or the Democratic Republic of Congo. Or that Castro bastard and North Korea which are thugocracies run by megalomaniac dictators. Or those Islamic countries rejecting our beautifull western way of life opressing women while their at it. Or what about the USA, where guns are handed to everyone, policing the globe, protecting their own interests by supporting non democratic countries like saudi arabia, where a few elite is in control, investing oil money in the USA rather than their own people. Or those hypocrit Europians, crying about how they lost their colonies and their former positions as worldpowers, making Hitlers dream come true by forming one europe, ruled by the three bigger countries while opressing all the little countries. Or those weak backboned dutchmen, legalising everything god has forbidden, responsible for bringing the first slaves to the USA. Kill em all, whipe all those bastards from the earth.

Yes, yes exactly. I can’t find anything good in the fact that one billion people are making shit stuff and sending us for slave labour prices instead of extinction which would be declared as the best event of 21th century. Fuck, if I was chinese working in a factory, owning three bikes and two times more kids, I’d commit suicide. Only fun in their life must be the illegal child raising and watching Korean action films. It’s hard to imagine that somewhere else a chinese guy like me is working at the conveyer only because their parents created him knowing that their kid will be born chinese for 100%.

And…Back to the topic!

My goal in life is to be an artist! I dont want to work a 9 to 5 job!

my goal in life is to try and be a little happier

make movies, pork hot babes

haha “to pork” is the best verb ever

love life , get paid , get laid

[quote=“MiaRose”]
my goal in life is to try and be a little happier
[/quote]

gives MiaRose a hug

And lends her Quentin Tarantino whom I have locked in my basement for my personal use…okay I lied about that one!

To be able to make a living as a screenwriter. Find some excellent human being to share my existance with, if not than fuck around for a while. Have a big 'ole house with one of 'em cement ponds in the backyard. Ye haw. Shacking up with QT is a major option, in the unreality world.

Bang Hilary Duff and Lindsey Lohan simultaneously…one for you…one for you.