The first 15 Mins of Vol.2 *SPOILER*

I jus wanna say for the record that I have absolutely NO passion for bullshitting anyone and that I would beat whoever tried to lie about anything about Kill Bill with my car keys. However, I feel it is right for me to tell you all this. DON’T SHOOT THE FUCKN MESSANGER! That’s all I gotta say.

The same cousin who told me that the song “When Will I See You Again” is in Vol.2’s finale, has given me some new info. I’d like to add that this cousin IS NOT the type to bullshit, for various reasons- one key reason being that he is not even a Kill Bill fan. But he does work at a film company, I won’t say which one at the risk that Miramax may want to kick their ass. According to him, someone at his company had been invited from a “crooked” employee at Miramax who managed to copy the first COMPLETE 15 mins of Vol.2. This is what I was told:

Vol.2 starts off with The Bride, in her car, like the teaser, telling us what has happened so far (Vol.1), we are given a not so brief recap of everything plus a few scenes that weren’t shown in vol.1. Vol. 2 plays out sort of like Forrest Gump. She’s on her way to kill Bill, all the while telling us her story. Her encounter with Budd is the first and the chapter supposedly takes up almost half the fuckn movie. So then she arrives at her destination, and the narration is over because it is in REAL TIME/PRESENT. So my cousin thinks we are let to believe that she’s been in the car the whole time, driving to Bill’s, telling us her story- Hense the narration in vol.1.

For those interested in the credit sequence; it’s played over the recap, kinda like what they do with the t.v shows.

it doesnt sound like bullshit, good work sidewinder.

I like that idea of the T.V. style credits. Something that’ll surely fuel the Fox Force Five/Kill Bill theory for ages…

[quote]I like that idea of the T.V. style credits.  Something that’ll surely fuel the Fox Force Five/Kill Bill theory for ages…[/quote]

what theory, i think i missed something?

[quote]

what theory, i think i missed something?[/quote]

You miss everything cause you’re fucking stupid.

This recap shit sounds awesome, I hope they show some good highlights of the HOBL, Gogo and O-Ren fight sequences.

[quote]

what theory, i think i missed something?[/quote]

There was a post on this board a while back that was talking about Kill Bill’s “Universe.” We figured that maybe Kill Bill is actually in a new universe, the T.V. universe. The creators of Fox Force Five, after being rejected, retooled the concept into Kill BIll and made it a feature film.

And Bullet, stop being mean, you filthy noob! (J/K. I’m gonna get it over this.)

Thankyou mr. T

and bullet i missed it becuz im not a regular in the kill bill forums so i miss that kinda thing.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON’T BE A REGULAR IN DA KILL BILL FORUMS!

im pittied :smiley:

SHUT YO MOUTH, YA JIVE TURKEY!

If he only saw the first 15 minutes, then how does he know that the Budd chapter takes up almost half of the movie?

Dunno, prolly jus somethin he heard.

According to the script, most of the shit happens in Texas (and she kills 3 people there)

…I know…

Just sayin for all those people who don’t…

What about the wedding chapel scene? I remember QT saying something about Vol. 2 opening at the bride’s wedding.

Since I’m new to the forum i havent read all the discussion on killbill, howver my film-mad mate says that Uma’s character gets raped by Bill, is there any truth to this?

Thank you in advance, xxx

[quote]Since I’m new to the forum i havent read all the discussion on killbill, howver my film-mad mate says that Uma’s character gets raped by Bill, is there any truth to this?

Thank you in advance, xxx[/quote]

First no Bexi , Bill didn´t rape the Bride in person, there was no need, cuz she wanted to fuck with him in former times, but if ...
you ask something that [b]COULD be happen in KB V2[/b] you should use the word [b]SPOILER,[/b] cuz on this board are person who wanna now nothing about upcoming movies before seeing them.

I´m pretty sure, that your ..hm...film mad mates are more mad than film geeks and think about Buck.
And if you - like you post here (first QT movie = KB V1) - have seen Kill Bill 1 than you should know that Buck ("I´m here to fuck") rent the Bride for being fucked to some guys.

“When Will I See You Again”???

by three degree’s?

Yes’m.