The Dead Series

[quote=“Biohazard”]
That kid dosen’t appear in Zombi 2, but that severed hand certainly does. I haven’t seen Burial Ground either.
[/quote]

yeaa the fat zombie on the boat in zombie is one of the coolest zombies of all time.

Meh, I do enjoy the firepower sequence, it’s just so damn beautiful, the explosions, guns blasting. It’s bloody fun, unlike these new films of today, they tend to shy away from the gore and replace it with awful action sequences and awful dialogue. Resident Evil Apocalypse does a lot of that, I really hate that film, but the first one still kicks ass.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Meh, I do enjoy the firepower sequence, it’s just so damn beautiful, the explosions, guns blasting. It’s bloody fun, unlike these new films of today, they tend to shy away from the gore and replace it with awful action sequences and awful dialogue. Resident Evil Apocalypse does a lot of that, I really hate that film, but the first one still kicks ass.
[/quote]

both of them do that and the 3rd one probably will too ;D…but i will still never forget how disappointed i was when i seen that film, at the time i was obsessed with the games.

anyone else here fans of the lamberto bava series Demons. The first was great the motorcycle samuri sword scene is classic.

[quote=“Jjp”]
both of them do that and the 3rd one probably will too ;D…but i will still never forget how disappointed i was when i seen that film, at the time i was obsessed with the games.
[/quote]Wow, the third one will be the best ever. Resident Evil: Extinction will be one of the greatest zombie thrillers of our generation, I have high hopes for this one. Plus have you ever seen a movie with such a high budget to include zombies in it, the answer is no, this is the first time ever, that alone is very exciting, plus if it really does great in the box-office that means more films will be released soon, and that’s good news to me!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Wow, the third one will be the best ever. Resident Evil: Extinction will be one of the greatest zombie thrillers of our generation, I have high hopes for this one. Plus have you ever seen a movie with such a high budget to include zombies in it, the answer is no, this is the first time ever, that alone is very exciting, plus if it really does great in the box-office that means more films will be released soon, and that’s good news to me!
[/quote]

new zombie films suck the only good one to come out was planet terror…and undead was pretty good.

[quote=“Jjp”]
anyone else here fans of the lamberto bava series Demons. The first was great the motorcycle samuri sword scene is classic.
[/quote]That’s not a zombie film, and Lamberto is an awful director, never was as good as his daddy, never will.

his father made twitch of the death nerve right.

and bio have you ever seen demons.

[quote=“Jjp”]
his father made twitch of the death nerve right.
[/quote]Mari Bava made great films, Blood and Black Lace is my fave, love the soundtrack. He also made Mask Of Satan wich is a horror anthology that inspired the structure for Pulp. I’ve seen a few, the directing is unique.

yea im gona definatly check some of his films out.

anybody ever seen Michele Soavi’s cemetery man i had this on dvd for a while and never watched it any good?

has anyone ever seen cannibal holocaust i wanted to see this for a while is it any good.

Cemetary Man, is pretty fun and oh so wierd… I love it.

[quote=“helu”]
Cemetary Man, is pretty fun and oh so wierd… I love it.
[/quote]

it was shot on 16mm right and i hear scorsese said it was one of the greatest horror films of the 90s.

i was reading Leonard Maltin Movie Guide today and reading through it i got up to return of the living dead and oddly he rates the first and the second the same 2 stars out of 5 but then gives part 3 3 stars saying it was really good and i thought it wasent that good.

A new zomedy by Liongate. “Fido” This June!

http://www.fidothefilm.com/

Another Shaun Of The Dead. . .only this time it takes a jab at illegal immigrants.

yea lol they also said that dead and breakfast was the US answer to shawn of the dead and Dead and breakfest was a peice of shit.

City of the Walking Dead fucking sucked.

Oh yes the Dead movies. Good ole Romero

Let’s see…

Night of the living dead - great

Dawn of the Dead - awesome

Day of the Dead - great

Land of the Dead - horrible