The bullshit arena

Im really pissed off after that poll thing. To be honest, that was a total scumbag move. Was that supposed to be like a big fuck you from the voters? Well it worked. I dont feel good about people voting against me as a person. I dont think thats fair to anyone and I wouldnt pull that shit. Its really the lowest kind of thing to do to somebody. Esp after the years Ive spent in here.

Right now Im thinking about if I want to take part in this fake makeup session. Ive already made my peace with people several times and Its ridiculous we have to keep apologizing to each other for nothing. So what if we disagree on politics or films or whatever. Theres a difference between arguing, harassing someone and friendly joking. Kilgore likes to harass and irritate. Thats different than joking around to me. After all, noone else in here feels the need to do that.

I never came in here to make enemies or be the most popular member. I just wanted to talk with cool people. I dont know why that turned into this. I hope that people understand Im not a bad guy and if you are cool to me, Ill def return that to you. But if youre playing the snob role or the troll role, its not going to help your chances of being my friend.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Im really pissed off after that poll thing. To be honest, that was a total scumbag move. Was that supposed to be like a big fuck you from the voters? Well it worked. I dont feel good about people voting against me as a person. I dont think thats fair to anyone and I wouldnt pull that shit. Its really the lowest kind of thing to do to somebody. Esp after the years Ive spent in here.

Right now Im thinking about if I want to take part in this fake makeup session. Ive already made my peace with people several times and Its ridiculous we have to keep apologizing to each other for nothing. So what if we disagree on politics or films or whatever. Theres a difference between arguing, harassing someone and friendly joking. Kilgore likes to harass and irritate. Thats different than joking around to me. After all, noone else in here feels the need to do that.

I never came in here to make enemies or be the most popular member. I just wanted to talk with cool people. I dont know why that turned into this. I hope that people understand Im not a bad guy and if you are cool to me, Ill def return that to you. But if youre playing the snob role or the troll role, its not going to help your chances of being my friend.
[/quote]

this was all your choice. and don’t forget your little poll that backfired on you a few months ago…you do remember that poll that basically had the same results as the one now don’t you? Pete, I generally leave you alone and post in my chat rabbit slims section where you are seldom heard from. When you started posting in the politics section you called the dogs. well, my friend…the dogs are upon you. I’m willing to call them off if you’re willing to apologize to Geoi for making the fat jokes. Qute frankly I don’t want your fucking apology so don’t bother. Lobbying to get my politics and religion section back would really make me happy. I will call off the dogs for good if you can pull that off. I’m not ever going away, so just forget about that pipe dream.

btw - your “fat jokes” about Geoi are not all in good fun. From what I heard you were going to her myspace account like a lost puppy. I guess you’re into fat girls who wrestle? Whatever dude.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]

[/quote]

Nah. In all honesty P, you’re NOT cool to people who were always cool to you. Don’t blame other people for something you cause. You really don’t see it. The second someone, anyone disagrees with your point of view, it’s to hell with them and on to war. KT was just trying to hurt you back for your “delete” thread. The one that was yet another personal jab and you know it. He was trying to get you to realise what you don’t seem to be able to see… It’s normal, acceptable, and even expected for a person to retaliate when attacked. When I throw out an off-colour joke at you, I know you’re going to come back and call me names. But those jokes would so not be put out there if it wasn’t in retaliation. Remove the cause and there is no effect.

You don’t understand. No one wants you to leave. No one is trying to drive you off. We just want you to do what you keep “claiming” you’re going to do, and just drop-it already. Quit taking shots at people. You’d be surprised how little flaming there would be, if YOU would stop.

I apologised for doing nothing wrong before. I’m not going to do it again. And I don’t want to ever be your friend again. You’re not even close to what I would consider friend material. So don’t worry about that. I didn’t burn that bridge, you did.

Now just, get over it. You’re not the only one that’s been shit-talked.

Plunderbunnie hit the reset button with this thread, and yet you have chosen to use it as a platform to make more insults and injuries. Don’t you see that the way she handled it is the only way that will work? Fire does not put out fire…water does. In this case, threads like this do. Just shut the fuck up, go home and lick your wounds, and come back when you’re ready to play nice…cause this dog ain’t gonna be anything but the alpha male for a long time to come…

Kilgore really has been the main problem for me all along. Youll notice when hes not around I go right back to being happy. Its cuz I know noones going to sabotage my discussions or start harassing me. Its not fun.

The political thing got out of hand, but I can forget that. I just was really annoyed by Geoi’s Anti-Obama rants. As I said you need to get over that and just accept it. Thats just honesty. As far as being friends, I never really was desperate for that. Im just friendly with whoever I get along with and whos cool to me. Im not picky.

But Im not apologizing to anyone as Ive said before. Whatever I gave you, you probably deserved. Everyone who voted in that scumbag poll can go suck a cock.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Kilgore really has been the main problem for me all along. Youll notice when hes not around I go right back to being happy.

But Im not apologizing to anyone as Ive said before. Whatever I gave you, you probably deserved. Everyone who voted in that scumbag poll can go suck a cock.

[/quote]

If your being happy and my absence from QTA are mutually exclusive you have some serious issues. You may want to seek professional help. And tellling anyone who voted against you to suck cock is really classy. Therapy my friend…therapy.

Kilgore: You seriously need to leave me the fuck alone dude. Get on with your life. How the hell did I become the center of your pathetic life anyways? I never wanted or asked for your attention. This shit has got to stop. So be a man and just stop doing this.

My personal life is none of your business. You can make up all the little insults you want. Youre just like every other troll online. You start with the harassing, then start with the insults about my sex life etc. Fuck you ya loser.

Who cares. Go fuck a cow you asshead. Im so sick of you hanging in here to get attention.

“It was fun while it lasted” Yeah right.

LOL. You were expecting me to apologize to a scumbag like you? Not gonna happen.

As far as everyone else, I never said I didnt like them. If they dont like me. Oh well. I think I’ll be alright without their warmth in my life.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
LOL. You were expecting me to apologize to a scumbag like you? Not gonna happen.

As far as everyone else, I never said I didnt like them. If they dont like me. Oh well. I think I’ll be alright without their warmth in my life.
[/quote]

I don’t want your apology. I want to drink your tears. btw, you are so off topic which is a bit hypocritical being that you try to be the QTA police on such a regular basis.

Apparently someone persuaded you to come back AGAIN and start another war/bash fest. Well, now that Ive explained that I dont care, whats next? Are you gonna send me flowers and chocolates? You are truly a wart on the ass of this forum. You know it, youre just in denial.

This place just got dumber since you came here. You ruin topics, you tell stupid jokes, you try to get people to like you cuz you live alone on a farm. Anyone who doesnt think youre cool you harass to no end. Youre a piece of shit to me.

so you aren’t dropping the hate anytime soon…are you?

so I guess you should say “no, plunderbunnie…the grey skies are not gonna clear up.” or possibly “fuck your thread plunderbunnie” or maybe “hey forum, I think you’re all cocksuckers”.

nice

let it go.

Plunderbunnie has nothing to do with you being a loser. Thats your fault.

Apologize to Geoi for what? For being pissed off she insulted my intelligence for voting for Obama? Calling me a bandwagon jumper? etc.

Nahh, I dont think so.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
This place just got dumber since you came here. You ruin topics, you tell stupid jokes, you try to get people to like you cuz you live alone on a farm. Anyone who doesnt think youre cool you harass to no end. Youre a piece of shit to me.
[/quote]

I don’t try to get people to like me. 7 people voted for me and 2 for you…it seems like you’re the one trying to get people to like you. It’s okay…not everyone can be cool. The world needs losers so that there can be winners. If you’ve ever had succes it is simply due to the fact that even the losers get lucky sometimes.

I can bust you up all day if you like. You’re simply not intelligent enough to keep up. If you think that you can cut me with that blunt tool that you call a brain you can think again. I am smarter than you.

You’d actually use an online poll to make yourself feel worthy. Thats such a scumbag thing to do. “How many people like me and dont like this person?” Who gives a shit? I dont. Id never ever ever give in to that type of shit. In fact, it makes me want to be even tougher when people try to bring me down like that. I def dont live my life by what 7 people on a forum I hang out in a few hours a day think.

Does anyone in this fucking forum see that THIS is why Kilgore comes in here in the first place? He lives to do this, thats it.

Its fuckin pitiful man. You’re immature as hell and you just bring me down to your level everytime to start up.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
You’d actually use an online poll to make yourself feel worthy. Thats such a scumbag thing to do. “How many people like me and dont like this person?” Who gives a shit? I dont. Id never ever ever give in to that type of shit.

[/quote]

dude…you made the first poll of the same nature…and when it backfired you left…remember? I just gave you a taste of your own medicine. Would a moderator please move these worthless posts to another thread? Plunderbunnie made a noble attempt at peace. I accepted the notion and made a nice post…Pete came on the attack. Am I to simply absorb the blunt of his ignorance and total lack of respect for the forum? If he really cared about QTA he would have seen this thread as a Godsend. He could have simply left me out of a batch of compliments that he had for other members of the forum.

Consider this song as an end to the bullshit. Out of respect for the forum I hereby announce an end to my replies to Pete. If he replies with negativity it is only proof that he has no class.

Blue skies smilin’ at me

Nothin’ but blue skies do I see

Bluebirds singin’ a song

Nothin’ but bluebirds all day long

Never saw the sun shinin’ so bright

Never saw things goin’ so right

Noticing the days hurrying by

When you’re in love, my how they fly

Blue days, all of them gone

Nothin’ but blue skies from now on

(Blue skies smilin’ at me

Nothin’ but blue skies do I see)

Never saw the sun shinin’ so bright

Never saw things goin’ so right

Noticing the days hurrying by

When you’re in love, my how they fly

Blue days, all of them gone

Troll forever. Thats all you are and ever will be. A scumbag troll.

It sure would be great if there was an ignore option. I could use it right now.

I split this topic into another one, cause plunderbunnie’s good intentions apparently went to shit.

I agree to that.

You guys know where I stand on Kilgore. Its ridiculous I have to even explain it. Its right there for you to see.