The Bride's Confession

Do you guys think Beatrix will tell BB the truth about everything?

Good Question.

Hmmmm. I think she will, when B.B. is a bit older…

I think she will have to when Nicky comes after her!!!

Kill Bill Vol.3 - Nicki vs. BB

It wouldnt be Kill Bill Vol.3 because Bill is dead.

[quote=“SteveZissou”]
It wouldnt be Kill Bill Vol.3 because Bill is dead.
[/quote]

How can you be so sure? Maybe he is just sleeping, he was pretty tired, why not have a nap on the grass in the beautiful moon bathed outdoors?

lol, sounds like perfectly reasonable logic to me…

Insidently though if Bill can tell BB over a sandwich that he shot her mother, I dont think she would be to shocked if Bea told her she killed her father…or maybye she’ll just use the old ‘we sent him to live on a farm’ line :wink:

;D

What kind of fucked up child are these murderers bringing up? Bill would have been the coolest dad. Like,if some boy broke BB’s heart,Bill would take care of it. I’m sure Beatrix will do the same. Anyone think Bea will get married?

[quote=“SteveZissou”]
Bill would have been the coolest dad.
[/quote]

I know!

I think she’ll tell B.B. sometime. I mean I know she wont go about and just blurt out " I KILLED YOUR DAD"… As for Bea getting married , I donno. I’d be a little scared to marry her. Just think if he ever cheated on her… cue siren music

[quote=“SteveZissou”]
I’m sure Beatrix will do the same. Anyone think Bea will get married?
[/quote]

yeah, shes gonna go back to el paso and marry that nimrod from vol. 1

nah i reckon she’s got a thing for old guys, maybe Esteban? LOL

lol, you can imagine BB’s upbringing in that senario… her mothers past would be the least of her worries…

lololololol ;D

Michael Parks was nothing short of brilliant in Kill Bill. Did anyone else notice Esteban was in a wooden wheelchair?

a WOODEN WHEELCHAIR?! No, I didn’t notice that :-[

Yep, his legs must be fucked up, he can’t even use them. He had to pick one leg up to cross it. I guess that’s why he stopped the business. He couldnt use his wedding tackle.

Lawrence Bender played a bellhop or whatever at Bill’s hacienda.

[quote=“SteveZissou”]
Lawrence Bender played a bellhop or whatever at Bill’s hacienda.
[/quote]

Didn’t know that, I’m going to have to look out for him next time

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
yeah, shes gonna go back to el paso and marry that nimrod from vol. 1
[/quote]

What nimrod?