The Brave One

Has anyone seen the preview for this. I about shit my pants when I saw it. They are actually ripping off Death Wish now.

Here is the story

New York radio host Erica Bain has a life that she loves and a fiancé she adores. All of it is taken from her when a brutal attack leaves Erica badly wounded and her fiancé dead. Unable to move past the tragedy, Erica begins prowling the city streets at night to track down the men she holds responsible. Her dark pursuit of justice catches the public’s attention, and the city is riveted by her anonymous exploits. But with the NYPD desperate to find the culprit and a dogged police detective hot on her trail, she must decide whether her quest for revenge is truly the right path, or if she is becoming the very thing she is trying to stop.

In the preview they even show a scene in a subway that is a direct rip off of the one in Death Wish. I am so fucking sick of Hollywood!

And whats with the last fucking sentence of the description. Bleeding heart pansy ass bullshit! At least Death Wish didn’t pretend to be anything more than a vigorous bloodfest of vengeance.

The Brave One looks awesome, I really should go see this.

Heh, I misread that and thought it said “Eric Bana”

I saw it, and it was way better than that James Wan piece of shit “Death Sentence”. I love Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard, those motherfuckers can sure act!

I loved The Brave One. -And I’m glad it ended the way it did, too! I got got scared for a sceond there…

…to me it was almost like Kill Bill meets Taxi Driver.

More like Taxi Driver meets Death Wish. I loved everything about it…and the ending as well, it works.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I saw it, and it was way better than that James Wan piece of shit “Death Sentence”. I love Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard, those motherfuckers can sure act!
[/quote]

Death Sentence was far from being a piece of shit.

Are you saying you actually enjoyed it? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Biohazard”]
More like Taxi Driver meets Death Wish.
[/quote]

Yeah…good call.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Are you saying you actually enjoyed it? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jodie Foster is incredible in this one. Great movie.

Its an awesome movie but the violence got a tad silly in parts but it was everything i expected it to be, for the first time since SOTL Foster had someone else to help her carry the movie with their acting

this film sucked balls! it was so ridicolous a real post 9/11 republican endorsed shitfest.

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
Its an awesome movie but the violence got a tad silly in parts but it was everything i expected it to be, for the first time since SOTL Foster had someone else to help her carry the movie with their acting
[/quote]

I don’t know how you can say that when Inside Man had Denzel Washington, Clive Owen and Christopher Plummer.

i forgot about that one, havn’t watched it since the cinema release

[quote=“blue_lou_boyle”]
this film sucked balls! it was so ridicolous a real post 9/11 republican endorsed shitfest.
[/quote]

Agreed, i thought it was pretty boring, i also hate jodie foster sooo…

Is it becomes of her comments on Sin City? I think Jodie Foster is one of the best actresses of our generation, she’s been great in most of her films.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Is it becomes of her comments on Sin City? I think Jodie Foster is one of the best actresses of our generation, she’s been great in most of her films.
[/quote]

Yes she is a very good actor but she is a bag of bones, and her voice bugs me. Overall when your anoyed by the actor/actress it kind of ruins the movie.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
[/quote]

Hahahaha are you refering to her post on the Sin City board at IMDB? If so and that was really her posting she is a dumb bitch saying that child molester was glorified as a hero, if she actually paid atention she would’ve known the hatigan was framed for being a child molestor and rourkes son was the molestor.

Jodie Foster posted on the Sin City IMDB board? Yeah, sure.