The best part of Pulp Fiction

i love the whole movie, one of my faves, but my favorite part is with the wolf and jimmie. i love the whole “im gonna get divorced! no marriage counsler, no trial separation, im gonna get divorced!” i also love the royale with cheese/whopper convo.

The Gold Watch or the Epilouge. Both add so much color to the story. The Gold Watch shows the ending of the movie (if it had been a linear fahion) and I think that that part also ties a lot of loose ends. The Epilouge is awesome because of the dialouge and the acting that comes into play. It tells Pulp Fiction’s meaning in that sequence, and that is what the movie is all about.

[quote]The Gold Watch or the Epilouge.  Both add so much color to the story.  The Gold Watch shows the ending of the movie (if it had been a linear fahion) and I think that that part also ties a lot of loose ends.  The Epilouge is awesome because of the dialouge and the acting that comes into play.  It tells Pulp Fiction’s meaning in that sequence, and that is what the movie is all about.[/quote]

Wow, I never realized this. :slight_smile:

I like the Bonnie Situation the best.

The whole movie is great!

I can’t see taking one part of it and say “this is the best one”.

Arre!

i have 2 big favorites:

1.Jules reciting the bible verse in the apartment

2.Jules and the Bad Mother Fucker wallet scene.

those are my favorite scenes. number 1 was cool and number 2 was really funny!

my favorite has got to be the scene in the apartment where Jules recites that bible verse and then blows that guys brains out!

My favorite scenes are the wolf scene and the apartment scene. Both have great dialogue, especially “I’m sorry, did i break your consentration? Oh, you were finished. Well alough me to retort.” (Hope that’s right im saying it off the top of my head)

The Bonnie Situation is by far my favorite from beginning to end, and Jules is my favorite character in that scene. Sam Jackson plays that role like a genius. In the original script John Travolta shoot Marvin in the chest and then feels bad for him because he’s suffering so he finishes him off, by shooting him in the head and then the splatter happens, but I like the final cut much better, it adds the shock value. But one thing that was in the script that wasn’t in the film was what Jules would have done to Ringo and Hunny Bunny if he would have not gone through his enlightenment earlier that morning. I thought it would have been great for him to shoot the shit out of Ringo and mate, and then say, “you messed with the wrong motherfucker today Ringo!”, and then file back to what really happens. That would have been fuckin tight.

I was so sure everybody would think the beginning apartment scene was the best. I’m surprised that not everybody did, because that’s the part that stuck so firmly in my mind. I love the entire scene with poor, poor Brett. Jules is so awesome, and the lines flowed so perfectly. Him being calm and sippin on a soda to him shooting Brett in the leg. It went so perfectly. Plus how nonchalant both Jules and Vincent were going into it all. They were talking about burgers just ten minutes before that. The entire movie is awesome, but if I had a split second to say something about Pulp Ficiton, it would probably be 'What?'

Oh yeah, and the part with poor, poor Marvin gettin his head shot off. ‘What the hell you do?’ ‘I shot Marvin in the face.’ ‘Why’d you go and do that?’ So awesome. Yet again, so laid back. Oh man… I’m gonna go watch Pulp Fiction. (Runs of as giddy as a kid on Christmas morning.)

1. Butch Saves Marcellus

2. Mia Wallace

3. Vincent & Jules

Well that just about covers everything.

“did you notice a sign outside my house that says Dead Nigger Storage?”…that has to be my favorite part juts because i could not stop laughing. it just came out of nowhere. jimmie standing there in his p.j.'s and then all that… hahahah…the rest of the Bonnie Situation is great too. that would have to be my favorite scene. second would be mia o.d.ing

The Bonnie situation and in the cafe afterwards. The Wolf is so freaking cool it aint even funny, and the scene at the end with Vincent and Jules leaving to “Surf Rider” and putting their guns in their shorts is my favourite scene

i think the best scene is when vincent shoots marvin in the face. priceless

[quote=“cousin z”]
i think the best scene is when vincent shoots marvin in the face. priceless
[/quote]
Yeah same here “Oh shit I shot Marvin”

The best part of Pulp Fiction…

This may very well be the most difficult question I’ve ever had to answer.

If I had to choose only one part, it would have to be the dialouge scene between Marsellus Wallace and Butch. The tone of Ving Rhames voice + Al Green’s lets stay together = Brilliance!

I also love the ENTIRE scene of the Diner robbery at the end of the movie between Pumpkin, Honey Bunny, Jules, and Vincent. God, I could watch that scene go on all day!

yea thats good dialogue

1. When Vincent goes to take Mia out. Son of the preacher’s son in the background, Vic all nervous and Mia… ooh… She was the best ^-^ <333

For me, the final scene will always be my favorite. Throughout the film, every single character seems to be making the most awful choices, and everyone is always trying to get at each other. The final scene at the diner stands out because it’s the only chapter that doesn’t involve death, or a miracle to get out of death. Jules makes a conscious effort to not be violent, and in the end everyone walks out okay. Then the movie just sort of ends, leaving you saying to yourself “what the fuck did I just watch.”
Jules to me has the most satisfying arc of any character. He knows he is not the shepherd, but rather the tierney of evil men. He even goes as far as to say he’s trying to be the shepherd, rather than the tierney of evil men. In that final act, final scene, Jules chooses not to harm. He puts his evil past behind him and even if it is only for a brief moment, becomes the sheppard, in the valley of darkness and is no longer the tierney of evil men. In the end, even if it is for just one moment, he gets to be good.