Tell your friday night story!

Me and 45 friends from school have purchased tickets to see Kill Bill on friday at the South Dale mall theatre in Minnesota. The Theatre told us that this is the second biggest group to purchase tickets all at once.

-If anyone wants to tell their Kill Bill story please do! :slight_smile: :smiley:

I’m going with aboot 8 other people.

One of my buddies (my least closest one actually) wanted to see the Punisher, but his girlfriend convinced him to see Kill Bill. I guess the whole Woman Empowerment thing was true

Volume 1 and 2 at the Alamo Drafthouse. ;D

Going with the woman and other friends, about ten strong.

And I’ll be wearing my Kill Bill custom-made shirt.

I’m not afraid to show it.

I’m going with my girlfriend to a show around 2 hopefully.

My Family from Sicily have been over for Easter, and all 66 of us are hoping to see it, about 20 will have to sneak in tohugh ;D Ah no worries, my uncle Vincenzo will give them a bit of money to pass a blind eye

sitting at home and watch TV.

i cant see KB for another week.

not sure if it’ll go down, but i’m a try to convince my friend to drive up to orlando to catch a midnight showing

props to Mr. T for the heads up

I’m grounded >:( So my mam is dropping me off and picking me up! I’m just going with some mates, but I won’t be going out for a drink afterwards :’(

[quote]My Family from Sicily have been over for Easter, and all 66 of us are hoping to see it, about 20 will have to sneak in tohugh  ;D Ah no worries, my uncle Vincenzo will give them a bit of money to pass a blind eye[/quote]

I think Jonny_D just took the cake!

That’s the whole freakin’ mafia you got goin’ to see it there, buddy. Nice one! :smiley:

I’ll be pressing “F5” over www.vcdquality.com, waiting for a vol.2 screener to come out.

Doesn’t matter the image quality, I won’t wait 'till october to watch it at the movies.

Not even vol.1 was released here yet, just on April 23.

Friday morning I get my wisdom teeth pulled out so that’s gonna suck ass. But that wont stop me from seeing Vol.2, no fuckn way. I’m goin with my cuzin, my bro, his girlfriend, my girlfriend, and like three or four buddies. It’s gona be fuckn sweet.

My Friday is gonna depend GREATLY on my cash. Right now I’m absolutely piss broke—I just have enough to go see a matinee of Vol. 2, which of course, none of my friends can make it to. I would’ve loved to go to the sneak preview at 7:30 today, but apparently its been sold out for quite some time.

ASSUMING that my friends or family or anyone decide they love me enough to loan me some cash, however, there should be a few of us going to the theater tomorrow night. 11 counting myself, and not including any randomly invited guests (which often happens on outings with my friends). There’d be more if everyone didn’t decide to go on vacation this week… ::slight_smile: I mean, phhbt, who goes places on Sping Break?

am going to the first showing friday with my girlfriend, then were going to my brothers house to watch volume 1 on dvd, then all of us are going to go see it again.

I am going to the first showing at my local theater, which is 12:30, by myself.

I’m going to be really high on Friday when I go. Then see it on Saturday not high. Then probably see it Sunday again, high, again.

im gonna see it April 22 at 00:01 night.

tomorrow im gonna see dawn of the dead, yay

[quote]I’m going to be really high on Friday when I go.  Then see it on Saturday not high.  Then probably see it Sunday again, high, again.[/quote]

LOL good strategy

turns out tonights a no go

i gotta wait till saturday

i’m going to see it with this girl i asked out

[quote]I’m going to be really high on Friday when I go.  Then see it on Saturday not high.  Then probably see it Sunday again, high, again.[/quote]

If I were you, I wouldn’t get high until after I’ve seen the movie twice. That way you could actually remember some of it. :slight_smile:

I’ll probably go to the theater by myself tomorrow night and see it, and then go with whoever later this weekend. I saw Volume 1 four times the first weekend it came out. I’m not sure if i’ll do the same for Volume 2. I’ll just have to wait and see.