TAXI: Worst Comedy Starring a SNLer since Corky Romano

Bill the Butcher just sent in his review of TAXI:

Taxi (2004) -PG-13-

Directed by: Tim Story

Written by: Luc Besson, Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon, Jim Kouf

Adapted from: French films Taxi, Taxi 2, Taxi 3, all written by Luc Besson

Starring: Queen Latifah, Jimmy Fallon, Jennifer Esposito, Ann-Margret, Christian Kane, Gisele Bündchen

Worst Comedy Starring a SNL’er Since Corky Romano

By Bill the Butcher

Saturday Night Live continues to get worse, year by year. Since Will Ferrell left, there is no one left who can actually act, or who has any sense of comedy. The cast now, in between lines, looks over to read the cue cardsâ€â€

the french version was so fucking great man, it was more of a hiphopmovie when it came out

why does america have to do a remake and toally rape the idea behind it?

i suggest you look for the original french film and enjoy it, really great and really funny

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
the french version was so fucking great man, it was more of a hiphopmovie when it came out

i suggest you look for the original french film and enjoy it, really great and really funny

[/quote]

come on, the french one was a crap movie, too. totally accidentially ridiculous, terrible music and terrible directing… :-(/

[quote=“Justin666”]
isnt it disturbing what movies get made today
[/quote]

That is, indeed. Though I never watch such films, I know they exist, I can’t stand everyone talking about it and asking me questions and offering DVDs.

Yeah and what? Actually I was wondering why did you find it disturbing.

[quote=“Tarantino Forum Admin”]
[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]

[/quote]

come on, the french one was a crap movie, too. totally accidentially ridiculous, terrible music and terrible directing… :-(/
[/quote]

its no fucking pulp fiction, im sorry

it was funy as fuck, enjoyable to watch, lvoed the charactures, loved the culture and LOVED the music

well you cant have the great movies without having the shitty ones.

Exactly. Ok, I know cool people who like those, ONLY IN MY OPINION!, idiotic american comedies. They say - if a movie’s rated with only one star it means it’s funny. Well, I can’t stand being in a theatre watching them. But these are my thoughts.

I don’t think anyone will ever make a better film than pulp fiction, you cant compare these shit “comedy” movies with one of the best movies ever made! I mean pulp fiction is up there with The good the bad and ugly, raging bull and the godfather 1 and 2. Will anyone remember these saturday night live movies in 20 years? Fuck no! Jimmy Fallon Isnt that funny anyway. Supermodels cant fucking act!

Yeah, just look how perfect he’s in Snatch acting that pikey. I never thought he can talk and act like a real gypsy. That’s his best role of all time.

Next up on Jimmy Fallon’s resume is Fever Pitch… hearing bad things about this one already and the trailer doesn’t look so hot. I guess he’s taking whatever looks like the sketches he used to do on SNL.

Jimmy Fallon irritates me so!

[quote=“brides_head”]
Next up on Jimmy Fallon’s resume is Fever Pitch… hearing bad things about this one already and the trailer doesn’t look so hot. I guess he’s taking whatever looks like the sketches he used to do on SNL.
[/quote]

Is that based on the book “Fever Pitch”?

Yes it is. Drew Barrymorre was talking about it last night on Late night with Conan O’Brien.

I don’t expect Jimmy Fallon to be around much longer . . .

Me neither…If I have anything to do with it! hehehehehe!

cool it has gisele buendchen, i had a huge poster of her, nude washing a car in my dorm room.