Marcel

Major Deiter Hellstrom

Col. Hans Landa

Adolf Hitler

Joseph Goebbels

Winston Churchill

And ofcurse, The Basterds

What?

Yeah, all we have are names… they could be the best or they could be the worst. :-</E>

Bridget von Hammersmark and Col. Hans Landa in my opinion were the best characters from IB! ;D

Winston Churchill is a real dude. Not a QT-character.

[quote=“SharpestLives16”]
Bridget von Hammersmark and Col. Hans Landa in my opinion were the best characters from IB! ;D

[/quote]

What do you base that on?

[quote=“Cyd”]
[/quote]

You do know there is an invention called television, and on this invention they do show shows, right?

j/k. He prolly read the scripppp

[quote=“Cyd”]
[/quote]

I read the script.

So what… they might be brilliant written, but who knows what the actor has done with the character. None of us know yet.

I thought I’d slipped into an alternative universe where you’d all seen the movie and I hadn’t :slight_smile:

[quote=“Cyd”]
So what… they might be brilliant written, but who knows what the actor has done with the character. None of us know yet.

I thought I’d slipped into an alternative universe where you’d all seen the movie and I hadn’t :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Very true. I will say, however, that based on the script, Col. Hans Landa is probably the best character out there, with Shoshanna at a close second. Im pretty sure the film version will have different results.