Tarantino No Pants

i just thought you guys would be interested in this little article - http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004172895,00.html

haha that’s a nice picture… QT the morning geek

I would’nt mind waking up to that…

[quote]I would’nt mind waking up to that…[/quote]

You wouldn’t? It isn’t a good picture.

You’re forgetting one fundamental truth of the universe: Bexi is a total slut.

Haha! QT looks like a male version of Ellen Burstyn in Requiem for a Dream in that picture!

“Harold, I’m gonna be on Television!”

Here’s a question…how do they know QT had no underwear on?? Did a midget from the press find this out on his own?

the sewer trolls

Since when do the sewer trolls work for the press?

I’am NOT a slut! I’m just in love with my god! And anyways I have a boyfriend!

QT is lush, I’am sooooooo gonna marry him! I don’t even care if he turns up at the altar wearing that scruffy old coat!

yep, sounds like a slut to me

[quote]
I’am NOT a slut! I’m just in love with my god! And anyways I have a boyfriend!
[/quote]

So if you have a boyfriend you aren’t a slut? I am not saying you are a slut. But I know some people that have a relation but they are sluts.

Any teenager that would dump her boyfriend at the drop of a hat for an unattractive, forty year old film geek/dirty old man, is by definition, a groupie slut.

[quote]Any teenager that would dump her boyfriend at the drop of a hat for an unattractive, forty year old film geek/dirty old man, is by definition, a groupie slut.[/quote]

No, then she isn’t a slut but fucking crazy.

[quote]Here’s a question…how do they know QT had no underwear on?? Did a midget from the press find this out on his own?[/quote]

Yeah, I’m with Dizzle on this one, he might have just been wearing shorts underneath the coat…still, that’s too cute.

[quote]

No, then she isn’t a slut but fucking crazy.[/quote]

Nah. Just a slut. QT does have money and status now, so its not totally an irrational decision. Just a slutty one.

Slut, slut, slutty, slut, slut, sluttiness, sluttier, sluttiest, slut, slut, Slutty McSlut, slut, slut…

slut.

The correct terminology is slutizzle.

[quote]

Nah.  Just a slut.  QT does have money and status now, so its not totally an irrational decision.  Just a slutty one.

Slut, slut, slutty, slut, slut, sluttiness, sluttier, sluttiest, slut, slut, Slutty McSlut, slut, slut… [/quote]

If I was a goldigga I’d be a fucking millionaire by now! What would be the point of me being with QT just for his money and status? If we really did get marries then I’d be pretty bored if I did’nt like his personality, oh and I love his hair!

I do like my boyfriend, but I can’t see it going anywhere, he got back the other day and we’re having problems already, my boyfriends rich, but I’d still dump him, does that make me a girl whose after money?

Puck- QT is VERY attractive! How dare you speak that way about QT, you don’t deserve his films if your gonna talk about him in that way.

Your all just jelous!

Hey Bexi, I dont know who told you this was the Hello Kitty/Tiger Beat message board, but its not.

I think I can speak for most people in here when i say: Who gives a fuck about you and your boyfriends problems?

Just shut the hell up, do us a favor. ::slight_smile:

[quote]Here’s a question…how do they know QT had no underwear on?? Did a midget from the press find this out on his own?[/quote]

...Because U.K. gossip rag writers are the most lyingest, most exaggeratingest sacks of sheeit on the global gossip beat.

Seriously. You ever read the gossip stuff they post on imdb every day? That comes from a British source and they almost always take something that has a little teeny, tiny grain of truth to it and distort it and convolute it out of all proportion. Always good for a laugh.

Great pic though.

q.t. naked in public = pwnage. but next time wear some pants fella.