The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Tarantino & Jet Li on FX now!

I hope Li and Tarantino does a movie togheter some day!! That would be an cool film no matter where it is made 8) :wink:

Jet Li should be in the Kill Bill prequel as Go-Go’s brother

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
Jet Li should be in the Kill Bill prequel as Go-Go’s brother
[/quote]

I dont think Tarantino should make a Kill Bill Prequel or sequel or anything else to do with Kill Bill. I think he should just leave Kill Bill alone and start making his World War 2 epic. If he does more Kill Bill stuff I hope it will be in 15 years time when he said he would do it, but not in the next 6 years as I want him to do other projects.

Bring on INGLORIOUS BASTARDS!!

agreed

Kill Bill is done. Pulp Fiction is done. Reservoir Dogs is done. Jackie Brown is done.

hit us up with something fresh

(like for instance; WW2 movie)

I dont want any Kill BIll Sequal with armless Sofie, eyeless Driver or legless Bride. I want a live action prequal simply known as DiVAs: Deadly Viper Assasination Squad

legless bride??

QT intends to have The Bride in a wheelchair

what? the bride in a wheelchair? says who?

what the fuck?

still scratching head

legless bride??

I read it in an article. I’ll try and dig it out some time tomorrow

This wheel chair thing is also mentioned in 2 or 3 topics in the KB board. I´m on work and can´t search for it right now. If Femme don´t find the article I can search for the link in out board later.

I can’t quote this, because it fucks up when I try to-

"I dont think Tarantino should make a Kill Bill Prequel or sequel or anything else to do with Kill Bill. I think he should just leave Kill Bill alone and start making his World War 2 epic. If he does more Kill Bill stuff I hope it will be in 15 years time when he said he would do it, but not in the next 6 years as I want him to do other projects.

Bring on INGLORIOUS BASTARDS!!"

I agree…except that I really really REALLY want to see Yuki’s Revenge. Tarantino should have filmed it and shown it in theaters between the release of Volume 1 and 2 to bridge the gap and so all of us fans weren’t so pissed off over the decision to split the movie. But anything else would be really gay. The Bride in a wheelchair? How bout no.

Why would the bride be in a wheel chair?

INGLORIOUS BASTARDS

I AM SO TIRED OF ALL THIS PREQUEL, SEQUEL SHIT. I NEED NEW SHIT FROM QT. Sorry about shouting. In a pissy mood. Anyways. I know it’s a few years off. But, It’s been six years since my man has done anything and Kill Bill has got me on the band wagon and I wanna stay there. No more speculations, more movies.