Tarantino.info movie

:smiley:

Has Bio always done that? I donā€™t remember him doing these speeches last summer when I joined :o

Maybe I was just scared away by older members posting more than 3 sentences and skipped reading!

Edit: corrected the hideous, hideous English mistakeā€¦That has already been quoted 2 times : (((((

I think there is a fued brewing between F.W. and the one they call Bio.

[quote=ā€œRatQuiRitā€]
Has Bio always did that? I donā€™t remember him doing these speeches last summer when I joined :o

Maybe I was just scared away by older members posting more than 3 sentences and skipped reading!
[/quote]

Yeah, he always makes sure that people know heā€™s the authority on golden era Hollywood. Even if weā€™re just pitching fake movie ideas aroundā€¦

[quote=ā€œF.W.ā€]

Yeah, he always makes sure that people know heā€™s the authority on golden era Hollywood. Even if weā€™re just pitching fake movie ideas aroundā€¦
[/quote]

We should make this fake movie a Euro-film then. With Burt Reynolds though. :slight_smile:

Why did you have to quote me? I canā€™t believe I wrote ā€œhas Bio always did thatā€, such a silly one!

Is Jacque Dutronc still alive?

RQR, I deleted the qoute for ya. :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œF.W.ā€]
[/quote]

Yes? why?

[quote=ā€œF.W.ā€]
[/quote]

Indeed he is! And yes, get him on board for the movie, heā€™s such a charismatic person.

Have you seen The Second Wind? Itā€™s a remake of the old noir movie by Melville, Dutronc is in it, and heā€™s great!

Anyway, if it takes us too long to make the movie happen, his son Thomas is his clone and would do fine :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Itā€™s Jacques, it never goes without the final ā€˜sā€™, though itā€™s silent

Edit2: Thanks G for removing the quote, I didnā€™t feel THAT aggravated by it though ! :smiley:

I typoā€™d the s.

I canā€™t wait to see Pialatā€™s Van Gogh but Iā€™m saving it for last.

[quote=ā€œGā€]
It will be cool with me though. Burt Reynolds killing juggalos.
[/quote]

I love that idea. I use to like ICP but now I hate them and plus Juggalos look so friggin violent and mean, It works both ways :smiley:

How about some black humor in this. Example:[Random citizen gets hit with an axe] "You got what you AXED for"

Iā€™m lovin this

[quote=ā€œmeā€]
I love that idea. I use to like ICP but now I hate them and plus Juggalos look so friggin violent and mean, It works both ways :smiley:

How about some black humor in this. Example:[Random citizen gets hit with an axe] "You got what you AXED for"

Iā€™m lovin this
[/quote]

Burt Reynolds beating the shit out of teens and 35 year old clown make-up wearing people is always grade A Awesome.

[quote=ā€œmeā€]

Iā€™m lovin this
[/quote]

Yeah, yo, Iā€™ll kill yo ass mothah facko! Iā€™ll chop chop yo fuckin head off yo fuckin neck, then fuck yo neck hole!

[quote=ā€œGā€]
Burt Reynolds beating the shit out of teens and 35 year old clown make-up wearing people is always grade A Awesome.
[/quote]

I wouldnā€™t mind Burt Reynolds beating the shit out of me. Once I had a dream that I shot my mother because Burt Reynolds told me to. He was dressed as Boss Hogg.

Canā€™t you see this mofo beating the shit out of someone that sounds like a cereal-Juggalos

[quote=ā€œGā€]
Canā€™t you see this mofo beating the shit out of someone that sounds like a cereal-Juggalos

[/quote]

Oh MY! blushing That got me a bit flustered there. Wow. Hunky dude.

[quote=ā€œGā€]

[/quote]

Nooooo! The Horror!!!

[quote=ā€œmeā€]
Nooooo! The Horror!!!
[/quote]

I was waiting for someone to post that pic before me, so I had to. ;D

[quote=ā€œmeā€]
Nooooo! The Horror!!!
[/quote]

No shame in his game. Iā€™d lick him anywhereā€¦ Back thenā€¦ before I was born.