Tarantino.info movie

[quote=“F.W.”]

Let’s play WHICH ONE OF THESE DOESN’T BELONG.

touches his nose
[/quote]

the “count”? :slight_smile:

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
It’s simple. Someone starts a stupid topic, and we just happen to all post in it, then things go off. You can’t have a group like this and just expect it to stay on topic… Now, STOP POINTING IT OUT! Damnit. (the QTA police may start to notice) :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

FUCK DA POH-LEESE!

Why do you think I started the “Skype” thread? Cos we just waist space. But shhhh.

Did anyone get my “count” joke? F.W. made that up.

[quote=“G”]
Did anyone get my “count” joke? F.W. made that up.
[/quote]

No

?

Well, I got it.

But Geoi wasn’t around last night, just you and C.C.

No

?
[/quote]

last night we were talking about nothing again, and we said something about writing something wrong like if someone misses the “O” in count. Now take the O out. Long story. Didn’t Bio even start that discussion as well? I forgot.

Naming people, I fuckin’ forgot RatQuiRit. Sorry.

[quote=“F.W.”]
Well, I got it.

[/quote]

I was watching Black Books… cos my computer pissed me off, really bad. Fucking stupid, too complicated for me, asshole computer.

[quote=“F.W.”]
Well, I got it.

[/quote]

Got cha.

[quote=“G”]
Naming people, I fuckin’ forgot RatQuiRit. Sorry.
[/quote]

I keep meaning to ask how the hell you’re supposed to say that name!

I was watching Black Books… cos my computer pissed me off, really bad. Fucking stupid, too complicated for me, asshole computer.
[/quote]

You know your cusing out your computer? The one yor talking through.

Remember when Dwight’s computer talked to him when they were battling through sells on the Office. Another 100 cool points for me.

[quote=“G”]
You know your cusing out your computer? The one yor talking through.

Remember when Dwight’s computer talked to him when they were battling through sells on the Office. Another 100 cool points for me.
[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY another, well, 10 cool points for you. Only for mentioning Dwight!

ABSOLUTELY another, well, 10 cool points for you. Only for mentioning Dwight!
[/quote]

Plus I misspelled cussing.

I keep meaning to ask how the hell you’re supposed to say that name!
[/quote]

IDK, I copy and paste that shit. lol.

[quote=“G”]
IDK, I copy and paste that shit. lol.
[/quote]

I seriously LOL’ed so hard at that.

I seriously LOL’ed so hard at that.
[/quote]

lol, I do that with alot of posters besides the short ones, like you, F.W., Ordell, etc.

I’m just keepin’ real. When I type I fuckin forget some of there names, so I have to scroll up or down to fuckin find it, copy, paste, and get back to writing. Then another poster cock blocks my post, saying there was a new post while writing, then I got to hit post again.

[quote=“G”]
lol, I do that with alot of posters besides the short ones, like you, F.W., Ordell, etc.

I’m just keepin’ real. When I type I fuckin forget some of there names, so I have to scroll up or down to fuckin find it, copy, paste, and get back to writing. Then another poster cock blocks my post, saying there was a new post while writing, then I got to hit post again.
[/quote]

LMAO!!! :D I just shorten their name, or go ahead and misspell it. I know they know who I'm talkin' to,, and it lets them know that their username is comp-lic-ate-d.

AHHHHHH! :smiley:

I fuckin’ hate it.

Don’t you know I would never fucking say the word fuck. FUCK!!! - Anchorman.

[quote=“G”]
AHHHHHH! :smiley:

I fuckin’ hate it.

Don’t you know I would never fucking say the word fuck. FUCK!!! - Anchorman.
[/quote]

AHAHAAHHHHH!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: THE NUMBER FUCKING 1 Will Farrell movie EVER!!! SO fucking great! I love that movie WAYYY too much.

Me 2.

Hold on real quick. be back in 5.