Tarantino.info movie

Well from what I gather from Esther’s character was her deficiency to get intimate with a man. Her disorder pretty much rendered her useless in the society she lived in; if you payed attention she tried to usurp her previous foster homes and seduce her step-fathers. So she wanted that more than anything and when they rejected her she just lost it. Case in point, how does that relate to me in any way?

[quote=“G”]
Isn’t that from Ready to Rumble with David Arquette?
[/quote]

THE KING!

He says it right before he crowns people.

Terrible film but I loved the ending as a kid.

[quote=“F.W.”]

You know, Andy Kaufman is a personal hero of mine.
[/quote]

So you wanna die early, huh? :expressionless:

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Well from what I gather from Esther’s character was her deficiency to get intimate with a man. Her disorder pretty much rendered her useless in the society she lived in; if you payed attention she tried to usurp her previous foster homes and seduce her step-fathers. So she wanted that more than anything and when they rejected her she just lost it. Case in point, how does that relate to me in any way?
[/quote]

Wait, so you HAVEN’T been trying to seduce me this whole time?

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
So you wanna die early, huh? :expressionless:
[/quote]

I’m just kidding! I appreciate the fact that you could kick my ass and you appreciate the fact that I could turn you on. We both have our skills. Yours is in the ring and mine is in the bedroom.

^ this is a joke. please don’t hurt me. i’m not actually this smug.

I think this question was directed to Geoi The Wrestler.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
I think this question was directed to Geoi The Wrestler.
[/quote]

No, I see the way your Bette Davis avatars look at me.

[quote=“F.W.”]

I’m just kidding! I appreciate the fact that you could kick my ass and you appreciate the fact that I could turn you on. We both have our skills. Yours is in the ring and mine is in the bedroom.
[/quote]

Aye. I dig older blokes though. You fall a bit short. No offense. [/irish accent]

Aye. I dig older blokes though. You fall a bit short. No offense. [/irish accent]
[/quote]

How’d ya know I was a Mick?

I understand. Our love was never meant to be…

[quote=“F.W.”]

THE KING!

He says it right before he crowns people.

Terrible film but I loved the ending as a kid.
[/quote]

ha ha. I haven’t seen that movie forever. Awesome movie, even if it isn’t a good film, still a fun movie. I need to watch that again.

[quote=“F.W.”]

No, I see the way your Bette Davis avatars look at me.
[/quote] :o

THEY LOOK AT ME AND NO ONE ELSE. I WILL MURDER YOU! >:(

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
:o

[/quote]

Easy there, Esther. We love you.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]

[/quote]

:slight_smile:. Bette Davis avy is a cheater.

[quote=“G”]
ha ha. I haven’t seen that movie forever. Awesome movie, even if it isn’t a good film, still a fun movie. I need to watch that again.
[/quote]

No! You DON’T! The only good thing in it IS the god on earth Jerry “motherfucking” Lawler. Maybe “daughterfucking” would be better suited to him. Or “granddaughterfucking”… Oh Jerry, such a pedo. What a shame.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]

[/quote]

This is not creepy at all.

No! You DON’T! The only good thing in it IS the god on earth Jerry “motherfucking” Lawler. Maybe “daughterfucking” would be better suited to him. Or “granddaughterfucking”… Oh Jerry, such a pedo. What a shame.
[/quote]

Well the whole slushie thing was funny.

But you remember it, so you don’t have to see it again. Everytime you see that movie, you slap professional wrestling in the face. Which, actually, I don’t give a shit. Go see it. What do I fucking care? Wrestling, sigh what a way to waist your youth.

But you remember it, so you don’t have to see it again. Everytime you see that movie, you slap professional wrestling in the face. Which, actually, I don’t give a shit. Go see it. What do I fucking care? Wrestling, sigh what a way to waist your youth.
[/quote]

Off topic, but how in the fuck do we always find off the wall topic/threads to post in everyday? Always the same group too. You, me, F.W., Ordell, C.C., Dex, T.A., and last but not least, Bio. Sorry if I miss someone.

[quote=“G”]
You, me, F.W., Ordell, C.C., Dex, T.A., and last but not least, Bio.
[/quote]

Let’s play WHICH ONE OF THESE DOESN’T BELONG.

touches his nose

[quote=“G”]
Off topic, but how in the fuck do we always find off the wall topic/threads to post in everyday? Always the same group too. You, me, F.W., Ordell, C.C., Dex, T.A., and last but not least, Bio. Sorry if I miss someone.
[/quote]

It’s simple. Someone starts a stupid topic, and we just happen to all post in it, then things go off. You can’t have a group like this and just expect it to stay on topic… Now, STOP POINTING IT OUT! Damnit. (the QTA police may start to notice) :stuck_out_tongue: