Tarantino.info Exclusive Basterds coverage topic

Is there a TWC website, I wanna see the kind of films they are making. So, in other words they have to rebuild again?! And do they still maintain credit for the films they made under the Miramax company?

I’m confuseded. :frowning:

apparently. jeez where have you been the last 10 years? weinsteinco.com

they took over the rights to a few films, but hardly many. they don’t have to “rebuild”, they did. go google, catch up. off topic

Are you putting part 1 of your set report up today, sir?

I’m still planning to, in fact I’m thinking of not splitting it up. But it’s 5pm here and I haven’t started typing… it’ll be a surprise then, and more like sunday night Hollywood time than sunday night Berlin time

yes please!!! we are waitin and we can wait more… I´m eating my nails…

it’ll definitely not be finishe today anymore. I will not split it up so it will be one big text. It’s already 2 pages long and it’s not done, I need to finish it up, then proof read it, work my interview bits in there, and then format it and add some pictures, links, etc. I’m pretty sure I’m done with all that by tomorrow night though, but tonight it’s already midnight here, sorry folks, I tried to make it happen today…

I’ll post a quote from the “Stolz der Nation” flyer right here below in a few mintues though, as a consolation prize. Of course only a short one since I also have to translate it (the whole thing is in German)

“The enemy advances into the city. Friedrich escapes into the city hall bell tower and shoots an approaching soldier. He’s being followed by another, shot with equally good aim by Friedrich, another and yet another, ten more, and more, 68 until night fall.”

“Friedrich stays up on the tower for days. His eyes not missing a single enemy target, none of his bullets miss their mark. Friedrich kills 150 Americans the second, 32 on the third day.”

the guy is a master sniper ;D

[quote=“Sebastian”]
“The enemy advances into the city. Friedrich escapes into the city hall bell tower and shoots an approaching soldier. He’s being followed by another, shot with equally good aim by Friedrich, another and yet another, ten more, and more, 68 until night fall.”

"Friedrich stays up on the tower for days. His eyes not missing a single enemy target, none of his bullets miss their mark. Friedrich kills 150 Americans the second, 32 on the third day."

the guy is a master sniper ;D
[/quote]

Haha, I love it!

Fuckin Nazis. But I’m still pretty glad we didn’t drop an A-bomb on Germany. Cos I love Sebby and his “exclusives”. ;D Seriously Seb, luv ya.

today, are you going to wait till Hollywood night???

no probably Berlin time, but it all depends on how fast I get done. I’ve been quite lazy today so far, I’ll do my best… stay tuned, spread the word, I’ll try to have this thing up today

not everyone has read the script, me for example

Oh. And you shouldn’t. I’m going to Lacuna to have my memory erased.

Yeah, I’ve deleted your post to prevent spoiling it for others.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
no probably Berlin time, but it all depends on how fast I get done. I’ve been quite lazy today so far, I’ll do my best… stay tuned, spread the word, I’ll try to have this thing up today
[/quote]

You must have a lot of carrots to dangle today, Sebastian. You basically told people you’d have something worth reading, for them by Sunday. You failed to deliver it and it’s probably because you enjoy seeing people beg you for things. Then you have the cheek to tell them ‘I’ve been lazy today’. I’d tell you to stick it all up your ass, but I know I’d pretty much be in a minority, given how desperate some people are for grains of info from you. Don’t make promises you can’t keep. If you want respect for running a website, at least keep your promises. I feel sorry for all those who’ve been waiting with baited breath for you to get your act together. But they’re the same people who indulge you and stroke your ego, so I suppose I should save the pity for someone who deserves it.

I don’t need you to tell me how I should run this website, and my ego is the least of my worries. In fact I just finished the set report, and I will work on some pictures to add to it and the formatting, so so I got “my act together” and have it up for the people like you who “indulge me and stroke my ego” a bit later tonight :smiley:

Don’t tell people you can have things for them on a certain day and then turn round at the end of that day and tell them ‘Sorry, I can’t do it.’

Try sticking to your word for once rather than fuck about with people.

It is a simple enough request.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
I don’t need you to tell me how I should run this website, and my ego is the least of my worries. In fact I just finished the set report, and I will work on some pictures to add to it and the formatting, so so I got “my act together” and have it up for the people like you who “indulge me and stroke my ego” a bit later tonight :smiley:
[/quote]

Can I stroke your ego Seb, lol?

[quote=“Cyd”]
Don’t tell people you can have things for them on a certain day and then turn round at the end of that day and tell them ‘Sorry, I can’t do it.’

Try sticking to your word for once rather than fuck about with people.

It is a simple enough request.
[/quote]

Grow up. This is one guy doing his best to help others. Its not a damn business.

Man… She went from being somewhat amusing and interesting, to being total bitch really fast didn’t she?

The “pride poster” could be more authentic. But I shouldn’t judge the film by this little detail :wink:

@seb: Have you seen an UFA-Logo (<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.filmportal.de/public/pics/IE … Logo_2.jpg”>http://www.filmportal.de/public/pics/IEPics/51/1AB9B552586147CCBEACF4524429D443_22_Altes_Ufa_Logo_2.jpg</LINK_TEXT>) around the set?

It’s kinda funny QT quotes these old german films released under the UFA-corporation, while Reservoir Dogs has the UFA-Logo on one of the DVD-Covers.