Talk whatever you please - again

i hate labels. man is so afraid of accepting people for who they are, they feel the need to classify every aspect of their being, just to make themselves feel comforitable. ‘oh, your a liberal. Now I know how you think’. No, you don’t know how I think. you don’t know one thing about me.

A liberal is a word, not a person. A person is more complex than a word. we are many things. cubbyholed into an existance so you can sleep at night, I think not. I am all things, ideas and beliefs. so watch out. I have no upc code.

[quote=“Fuckface”]
I’m high as fuck.
[/quote]

You’re so cool!

[quote=“Fuckface”]
I’m high as fuck.
[/quote]

This is sad.

…has anyone ever seen that show salad fingers…

I’m so incredibly fucking bored!

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
…has anyone ever seen that show salad fingers…
[/quote]

Isn’t that this british comic-character who gets horny when he touches rusty spoons. :wink:

[quote=“Cat”]
Isn’t that this british comic-character who gets horny when he touches rusty spoons. :wink:
[/quote]

…more or less yes :wink:… he obsesses in the “delightful” feeling of the textures of various objects on his “salad fingers” (his fingers are long, green, and strangely shaped). In the same respect, he also shows slight enjoyment to pain. He especially enjoys rusty articles (particularly spoons)

from some surreal flash animation looks like this…

I’ve seen several episodes of it. Pretty weird but some kind of cool. :smiley:

oh…God, it’s Salad Fingers.

Help Us.

[quote=“Fuckface”]
I’m high as fuck.
[/quote]
Jesus Loves You…I think you’re an idiot!

“Jesus loves us all, except you and you and maybe you”

[quote=“me”]
“Jesus loves us all, except you and you and maybe you”
[/quote]
and maybe you!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
and maybe you!
[/quote]
lol.

As you guys know, I married a Mormon several years ago…and ever since, Mormons have been showing up to convert me. Last night a doctor who is a Mormon stopped by. For an hour and a half this guy went on and on about “increments of truth” and how I should accept them one by one. I said “kind of like a frog in a pot of water on the stove? Not smart enough to jump out before it boils?” Oh well, so much for subtle “leave me alone” 's!

So your husband is a Mormon?

[quote=“Bad Max”]
So your husband is a Mormon?
[/quote]
very funny asshole… “you’re a man!”

Yeah baby. Very shagadelic.

PM could not be sent to ‘San-Ta’ as their inbox is full!

Bergmans Fanny & Alexander börjar snart på ettan eller tvåan!!! :slight_smile:

Is it just me or is QTA been kind of dead lately?

It’s not just you, I find that too. Nobody comes here anymore, everybody’s came back to school.