Subliminal Messages in Death Proof

[quote=“Ify”]
I’m glad there is atleast one sane person here.
[/quote]

So the conclusion of your chain of unnecessary witty-ass comebacks is that sane = in agreement with you. Ok, noted.

[quote=“Ify”]
If I had proof of these so-called Subliminal images in Death Proof, why the FUCK would I come here to ask you lot about it? Not everyone makes a note of exactly when and where they saw an image flash onscreen whilst watching a film. Not everyone is as precise, interesting and as cool as you Pete. For a guy in his 30’s you sure act more immature than those who are 10 years younger than you. And you wonder why everyone hates you?

He said images popped up on screen for like a split-second of things like Stuntman Mike and shots of violence. I don’t see him everyday, the only reason I saw him was because the family had a get together on a religious occasion. If you’re going to have this sort of attitude, I’d much rather you not contribute to threads I make please.[/quote]

Thats 100% BULLSHIT. Its not like you have to be a nuclear scientist. Anyone with a fucking BRAIN would ask: Where did you see the subliminal messages? Actually if the guy thought it was that cool and had enough time to see them he shouldve at least written down where they showed up. What kind of fucktard even brings that shit up and gives NO proof of it. Hence, me getting irritated by this whole stupid fucking discussion.

So since I actually had something to say about this now I’m immature (I just turned 33, thats not my mid 30s) and everyone hates me? Ohhhhhhkayyyy. I see. Well, I’m really sorry about that Ify. lol.

Stick your subliminal messages up your ass.

Anyway, I don’t get the whole idea behind these - if there in fact are any - subliminal messages. So Mike flashes for a split second, what about it?

Not fair, now I want to delete this too. How did you manage to remove your post anyway? I can only modify, wtf

[quote=“Biohazard”]
What’s Fincher’s obsession with giant cocks anyway, that’s weird.
[/quote]

that’s an ingmar bergman reference to his movie persona…

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Hey, if you guys think I’m such a bastard, why dont you fuckin prove me wrong.

I call shit like I see it. If you want to rag on me for expressing my honest opinions on stuff, whatever.

I asked some solid questions and I get insulted for it. FUCK you. You know EXACTLY what I was saying, stop acting like I’m causing problems for the fuck of it.

You call ME immature? Thats a fucking laugh.
[/quote]

Dude, everyone can see from the posts you make on either here or on IMDB or wherever else your fat arse takes you knows that you have no sense of decency. You’re basically a stupid sad kid trapped in a 33 year-old’s fat bastard body. You have NO life. You’re a fucking joke. Fact.

Don’t come out with that bullshit, Pete. You’re the one that started with the insults, I came on here asking about somethign that interested me and you turn it into a fucking circus like only you can.

Are you implying I’m immature? You who doesn’t know one member from the next? Give me a fucking break.

[quote=“Bleach”]
So the conclusion of your chain of unnecessary witty-ass comebacks is that sane = in agreement with you. Ok, noted.
[/quote]

Why do you always pop up when I’m being serious about something and don’t want lame bastards coming in with their lame comments? Sane = somebody who doesn’t bring in their fucked up thoughts to an otherwise sane discussion. You were killed off ages ago anyway, there’s no point even taking you seriously anymore. Go watch Spiderman 3.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Thats 100% BULLSHIT. Its not like you have to be a nuclear scientist. Anyone with a fucking BRAIN would ask: Where did you see the subliminal messages? Actually if the guy thought it was that cool and had enough time to see them he shouldve at least written down where they showed up. What kind of fucktard even brings that shit up and gives NO proof of it. Hence, me getting irritated by this whole stupid fucking discussion.

So since I actually had something to say about this now I’m immature (I just turned 33, thats not my mid 30s) and everyone hates me? Ohhhhhhkayyyy. I see. Well, I’m really sorry about that Ify. lol.

Stick your subliminal messages up your ass.
[/quote]

Dude, he was watching the film on his computer, probably a shit copy and he saw what he thought were subliminal images pop up on screen. It didn’t interest him THAT much that he’d take note of it. I repeat - NOT EVERYONE IS AS SAD AS YOU!! There probably weren’t any images there in the first place, but if he said he saw them, I believe him until I prove him wrong.

This isn’t about hm giving evidence, this is about whether anybody else noticed the same thing. Clearly nobody has, fair enough.

The fact that you’re swearing at somebody you have never had contact with is proof enough that you’re a fucking arsehole. You are exactly the type of person everyone takes the piss out of when it comes to sad Internet geeks.

I never said you were in your mid-30’s, and yes, everyone here thinks you’re an arsehole apart from those who are arseholes themselves.

Stick MY subliminal messages up my ass? My little sister could think of a better diss than that, and I’m not even joking.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Anyway, I don’t get the whole idea behind these - if there in fact are any - subliminal messages. So Mike flashes for a split second, what about it?
[/quote]

Well this is why I was interested in it. Maybe Tarantino used this technique to induce fright in us. Maybe he used it so that we would feel a certain way about Stuntman Mike. If we had seem him before he actually appeared on screen, we may have felt a sense of familiarity and therefore liken to the character much more?

[quote=“Bleach”]
Not fair, now I want to delete this too. How did you manage to remove your post anyway? I can only modify, wtf
[/quote]

Yes, life isn’t fair.

Just chill out everyone, no need for hostilites. You get agitated by the smallest of things. It is funny, but kinda sad at the same time.

Ify: Blah Blah Blah. Whatever. Youre just a fucking baby who talks out his ass. You’re definitely in the wrong here thats why you have to resort to the old “pissed off internet nerd” standby of bringing my age (33), my weight (200 lbs), my height (5’11), my eye color (green), my hair color (dark brown), and my personal life (getting laid tonight) into the argument. How could I even defend that? What do you want me to do? Make a documentary of my fuckin life for you? I’m sure you have an incredible life too. Arguing with Il Buono like a jilted gay lover and spending time wrestling with your little sister in the basement! Ya whiny puke.

All I ask is that you follow up on these kinds of things instead of just telling us this story then dissapearing with no proof, no clues, nothing to show that it may be true.

I asked a few questions and I got NO response. So of course the longer this thing goes on you just look like a little kid who knows nothing and believes everything someone tells him.

You still havent even taken the time to check into this!! It must really be important to you huh?

It doesnt matter if I’m 12 or 45, if I live in an apartment, if I spend time on the internet like 100 million other people, that still doesnt change the fact you come off as a freaking tool.

SHOW ME SOME PROOF!!! SHOW ME WHERE THE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES ARE!!! Or shut the fuck up and stick to watching Teletubbies and Miss Marple.

JACKASS!!

[quote=“Ify”]
Why do you always pop up when I’m being serious about something and don’t want lame bastards coming in with their lame comments? Sane = somebody who doesn’t bring in their fucked up thoughts to an otherwise sane discussion. You were killed off ages ago anyway, there’s no point even taking you seriously anymore. Go watch Spiderman 3.
[/quote]

While you improve your sense of humour? It’s a deal

[quote=“PutneySwope”]

All I ask is that you follow up on these kinds of things instead of just telling us this story then dissapearing with no proof, no clues, nothing to show that it may be true.

I asked a few questions and I got NO response. So of course the longer this thing goes on you just look like a little kid who knows nothing and believes everything someone tells him.

You still havent even taken the time to check into this!! It must really be important to you huh?

It doesnt matter if I’m 12 or 45, if I live in an apartment, if I spend time on the internet like 100 million other people, that still doesnt change the fact you come off as a freaking tool.

SHOW ME SOME PROOF!!! SHOW ME WHERE THE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES ARE!!! Or shut the fuck up and stick to watching Teletubbies and Miss Marple.

JACKASS!!
[/quote]

If I knew where the messages were, I wouldn’t be on here would I?? Then I would know for certain that they are there!! I don’t talk to my cousin all the time, and only seem him randomly. I can’t just ask him anytime. It wasn’t a big thing when he said it, I was just surprised when he told me and so I came online when I had the time and asked you lot about it to see if you could help out. So far, nadda. You are all brilliant, well done!!

Pete, I have a proposition for you: since you are such an observant and highly-marked expert I would like to pay for you to come to Texas and smell my farts. I want to know what you think. :o

More ass-talk from ass-talkmaster!!! Why dont you go fart on your kids heads? Do something productive. 8)

Lets stay on topic guys.

Guys! I found a video about the subliminal messages in Death Proof!! Ify was right! Sorry about everything I said Ifmeister!! :frowning:

Farting in Public 2 - YouTube

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Guys! I found a video about the subliminal messages in Death Proof!! Ify was right! Sorry about everything I said Ifmeister!! :frowning:

[/quote]
Quentin Tarantino Spits On Reporter - YouTube

HAHAHA!! Poor QT, he was a mess that night. PATOOIE! PATOOOIE! You see that guy?! Hes the one (Patoo) that wrote that (patoo) oh shit I spit on my damn self that time! Hes that guy who wrote that BLEEEP story about my BLEEP father! FUCK YOU! Patooie! FUCK YOUUUU Patooie!!

[quote=“PutneySwope”]

[/quote]

wow, about 40 seconds in he farts on Lawrence Bender. ;D

I checked the end credits last night, It’s says kodak on alot of those mysterious photos of women. but some must have been fake because their eyes moved, creepy. There’s a 0.3 second long video of Vanessa Ferlito smiling in the end credits to. and a title card that says THE DIRTY DOZEN reel five.

and some old 3,2,1 count downs.

I think those were just the color test reels for the movie. Weren’t there color bars in some shots?

[quote=“moviemike”]
I think those were just the color test reels for the movie. Weren’t there color bars in some shots?

[/quote]

Yeah.