Steven Seagal

I like his older movies, especially Marked for Death, Under Siege, Out for Justice and also stuff like Belly of the Beast, Glimmer Man and Exit Wounds. And i’ve no problem with Aikido, it looks cool. But sorry, this guy has no charisma and he isn’t funny, even not unintentionally. The Rock is funny and has charisma. Van Damme has a certain attitude. Seagal is bland like Vin Diesel, just fattier.

And as i said, i’m tired of his DTV movies every 2nd week. They are shit.

I love… Out for justice,Under Seige,above the law,Exit Wounds but his acting is just shit,that doesnt mean I dont watch his movies when I get a chance.

I don’t usually watch his movies, but I liked Half Past Dead, it was pretty entertaining.

Steven Seagal IS without a shadow of a doubt, the fucking man. I’ll watch any Seagal movie; even though it seems the more of his recent movies are kinda low-budget–Hell, maybe even most of them.

And that look he gives you before he snaps your neck? Priceless.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]

And that look he gives you before he snaps your neck? Priceless.
[/quote]

“Im going to take you to the bank senator trent, the blood bank!”

Chuck Norris eats Seagal for breakfast every morning, then he craps him in the afternoon!

Steven Seagal is the last line of defense for over-weight, middle aged white American semi-impotent males. If we lose him, what have we got: Jim Carrey(I don’t think so!)

I love Seagal, he’s my favourite action hero ever. I prefer him even over Norris.

Those are all good:

Above the Law

Hard to Kill

Marked for Death

Out for Justice

Under Siege 1+2

The Glimmer Man

I even liked On Deadly Ground, it had a message and some good action scenes.

Exit Wounds (2001) was the last watchable thing he ever did. That was a decent movie, what followed where crapfest after crapfest. Real sad.

There was this one time I was really high… and I was watching Out of Justice,and I must say God damn I think it was one of the coolest movie ever made!with his one liners and all!

QT gotta have Seagall in his next movie what ever it will be ^^

I don’t remember the name of the movie I was watching earlier, but there is a scene where he enters a building that is a raging inferno - and when he comes out he only has a few smudges on his face. ;D

That guy is such a phony. I heard he dosen’t know shit about martial arts.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
[/quote]

Where did you hear that? It’s simply not true, he is a highly respected master of Aikido.

I MUST see Urban Justice right now (his latest), I heard it’s finally a good Seagal movie again, and in the style of Out for Justice. (his best) But the damn fuckin video store has only one copy and it’s not available. AAARGGGHHHH.

I dunno I was just talking out of my ass.

Steven Segal movies are downright stupid, they have no logic and have so many cliches. He always plays a fucking cop for christ sake!

in these dark times where somebody like Matt Damon is considered an action hero and Michael Bay is allowed to direct, I long for those old school action movie cliches.

“you are the desease - I am the cure” (Sly in Cobra)

" (Woman) What the fuck are you doing?

• We’re gonna kill a bunch of people" (Tommy Lee Jones in Rolling Thunder)

The awesomeness of action movies is more or less constantly fading in the politically correct watered down Hollywood bullcrap of today. Seagal ruled in his days.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I dunno I was just talking out of my ass.

Steven Segal movies are downright stupid, they have no logic and have so many cliches. He always plays a fucking cop for christ sake!
[/quote]

Do you watch his movies for logic or to see him kick some ass?

Action movies will never be like they were in the 80’s.

[quote=“me”]
[/quote]

I’m not holding my breath either but society and the zeitgeist are in constant change.

The way I see it, after Vietnam and in the Reagan era US action flicks were getting better.

The “Missing in Action” movies relied heavily on the Vietnam trauma of the US.

Maybe for the Iraq-trauma a new Chuck Norris will emerge.

We can only hope.

Steven Seagal has as much charisma as a wooden plank. Whenever I see him trying to act cool, I just have some of the best laughs of my life.

[quote=“me”]
Do you watch his movies for logic or to see him kick some ass?

[/quote]

His movies offer nothing but but tedious action sequences. He makes Chuck Norris look like Neo Anderson. Wooah!

It’s not that much about Seagal being the greatest action star as it is about everyone else sucking so hard they can’t challence him. None of the new “stars” have charisma to match Seagal.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
[/quote]

I don’t know what’s the situation today, but he used to have a higher rank in aikido than any another non-asian person in the world.

Seagal has charisma? That’s news to me!

I’m not really into action movies anymore, there isin’t anything good out there. To me Arnold Schwartz (whatever) is the ultimate action star of all time.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Arnold Schwartz (whatever) [/quote]
Oh boy ;D