The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Sports

I don’t know if I’m the only one who loves sports just as much as movies, but I guess if anyone wants to talk about the sports world, go ahead…

Ok, maybe I’ll just start…

anyone planning on watching the De La Hoya v. Mayweather fight this weekend?

Basically I only watch snooker and football on the TV. Snooker WC was just ruined for me btw.

its kind of nice to talk about something other than QT’s movies. Any baseball fans here?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 596.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,5596.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
its kind of nice to talk about something other than QT’s movies. Any baseball fans here? [/quote]

Nothin wrong with talkin about other things, but thats all you seem to do. You could goto any forum and do that. Lets be honest here, you arent really a Tarantino fan. You didnt even go see Grindhouse. But I’m supposed to take you seriously when you come into the Tarantino topics and start saying dumb shit? No way Jose.

you really need to get some help. This is the sports section. I seriously doubt that you know about anything other than peanuckle - so fuck off.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Any baseball fans here?
[/quote]

I’m a big SF Giants fan. you?

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
I’m a big SF Giants fan. you?
[/quote]

Astros

Go ahead, talk about Sports Kilgore, Im sure you got alot to say. lol.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Any baseball fans here?
[/quote]

Hell yeah, best sport in the world. Detroit Tigers! Last february, during vacation, I went down to Florida, and I went to Haines City, and the Tigers AA team is in Lakeland. On the last saturday I was there they were signing autographs (sheer luck :smiley:) and I went and got a bunch of autographs. Verlander, Bonderman, Zumaya, Leyland, Ordonez, Monroe, Shelton etc. Go figure, Rogers wasn’t there :stuck_out_tongue: So that was pretty sweet.

How about football? Jacksonville Jags all the way.

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
[/quote]

Minnesota Vikings-- gonna make it happen in '07, just watch

With Brad Johnson? I dunno. But I bet the Vikes will finish second in the NFC North. I hate the Bears as much as I hate the Colts.

Anyone see AC Milan pwning Manchester United last night? Kaka’ = god 8)

Hell yeah, best sport in the world. Detroit Tigers! Last february, during vacation, I went down to Florida, and I went to Haines City, and the Tigers AA team is in Lakeland. On the last saturday I was there they were signing autographs (sheer luck :smiley:) and I went and got a bunch of autographs. Verlander, Bonderman, Zumaya, Leyland, Ordonez, Monroe, Shelton etc. Go figure, Rogers wasn’t there :stuck_out_tongue: So that was pretty sweet.

[/quote]
Tigers kicked our asses!..bastards.

How about college football? Texas Tech Red Raiders - my alma matter “put up your guns!”

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
anyone planning on watching the De La Hoya v. Mayweather fight this weekend?
[/quote]

raises hand

I’m not the biggest fan of college football, too many shitty defenses. Michigan Wolverines got snubbed this year, but oh well.

I’m not really into boxing.

I’m not the biggest fan of college football, too many shitty defenses. Michigan Wolverines got snubbed this year, but oh well.

I’m not really into boxing.
[/quote]
Michigan was over-rated. So was Notre Dame.

Those two cracked under pressure.

Meh. I’m just glad OSU didn’t win ;D