Spanish Four Rooms DVD

In the Spanish DVD there is a problem with the sound, it is not synchronized with the image. And it is a bit annoying to watch. >:( It happens in all the DVD editions, or, as I guess, only happens in the Spanish one?

[quote=“Supercool Manchu”]
In the Spanish DVD there is a problem with the sound, it is not synchronized with the image. And it is a bit annoying to watch. >:( It happens in all the DVD editions, or, as I guess, only happens in the Spanish one?
[/quote]

I own the American one and there is no problem. Are you listening to the spanish sound or the english sound track? have you tried checking out spanish DVD websites if that problem is a known one?

the problem is in both audios (in the spanish audio you can see it for example when the bottle is opened).

i haven’t tried in any spanish dvd site (i’m not sure if it exists one ::slight_smile: ).

spain used to have these kind of problems, in the moment they “touch” the dvd (in this case, the catalonian audio is included) they fuck it up :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Supercool Manchu”]
the problem is in both audios (in the spanish audio you can see it for example when the bottle is opened).

i haven’t tried in any spanish dvd site (i’m not sure if it exists one ::slight_smile: ).

spain used to have these kind of problems, in the moment they “touch” the dvd (in this case, the catalonian audio is included) they fuck it up :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

the old pulp fiction DVD from the US had a spanish track which was perfectly okay, but i dont own that anymore

hey since you own the spanish one, can you tell us something about the Extras? there’s supposed to be some deleted scenes and a making of?

Hello all

Apologies if i sound incredibally dim, but can anyone tell me where I can purchase the Spanish DVD edition of Four Rooms from?

At a good price!

cheers

I found these links, but it seems like it is out of print:

<LINK_TEXT text=“dvdenlared.com - dvdenlared Resources and Information. … s-637.html”>dvdenlared.com - dvdenlared Resources and Information.</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“- ZONADVD.com … age=2#four”>Quentin Tarantino DVD Blu-ray Guías DVD | página 2 - ZONADVD.com</LINK_TEXT>

(nice: <LINK_TEXT text=“- ZONADVD.com … artid=399f”>Estrenos DVD y Blu-ray - ZONADVD.com</LINK_TEXT>)