Some Questions

I decided to ask everything I wondered about as regards Kill Bill (both volumes), and if my questions are stupid, feel free to flame me, though I still want the answers :stuck_out_tongue:

After she wakes up from the coma, she knocks on this metal pancake-like thingy on her head. Since I never experienced a bullet to the head I don’t know what the hell that was. Also how did she remove it later? Wouldn’t she need some special surgical help to do so?

I always tried to pause the dvd of when the Bride steps on the glass floor in the House of Blue Leaves, but I can never catch the moment, so does anyone know what it said on the bottom of her shoes? (I just hope it wasn’t some shoe company bleh)

After she ran away on the wheelchair, and after she wiggled her big toe,and after the Oren flashbacks it said on the screen ‘13 hours later’. Wouldn’t the staff realise her disappearence by then? An wouldn’t they have already found her?

K, last one. It’s not really a question type question, more of an opinion thing, but in Vol.2, when Budd comes back from his job, he lights a cigarette and senses something in the air. I think it’s then that he realised the Bride is there. But what do you reckon he sensed? Smelled? Saw? etc.

K, that’s all. Gracias if anyone can answer them for me ;D

Hehe - a silly questions post, I feel right at home. I have no answers to any of you questions (sorry!) but I am adding another question that has been plaguing me for a while now.

How does the Bride know she has been in a coma for 4 years - just by looking at the palms of her hands?

I know it is silly but please someone answer it! I am desparate!

[quote=“Piratess”]
After she wakes up from the coma, she knocks on this metal pancake-like thingy on her head. Since I never experienced a bullet to the head I don’t know what the hell that was. Also how did she remove it later? Wouldn’t she need some special surgical help to do so?
[/quote]
well if you get a shot to your head, your scull is probably broken on at least one spot, so you get a metal plate there to cover it up. but well, it’s only a movie. don’t expect E.R. realism

[quote]
I always tried to pause the dvd of when the Bride steps on the glass floor in the House of Blue Leaves, but I can never catch the moment, so does anyone know what it said on the bottom of her shoes? (I just hope it wasn’t some shoe company bleh)
[/quote]
i think it sais FUCK U. but we have a topic with a screenshot somewhere.

[quote]
After she ran away on the wheelchair, and after she wiggled her big toe,and after the Oren flashbacks it said on the screen ‘13 hours later’. Wouldn’t the staff realise her disappearence by then? An wouldn’t they have already found her?
[/quote]
it’s only a movie :wink:

[quote]
K, last one. It’s not really a question type question, more of an opinion thing, but in Vol.2, when Budd comes back from his job, he lights a cigarette and senses something in the air. I think it’s then that he realised the Bride is there. But what do you reckon he sensed? Smelled? Saw? etc.
[/quote]
instinct. fear of death :wink:

[quote=“Piratess”]
I decided to ask everything I wondered about as regards Kill Bill (both volumes), and if my questions are stupid, feel free to flame me, though I still want the answers :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

I think they inserted metal there where the skull was broken by the bullet or something.

[quote=“Piratess”]
[/quote]

It says: “Fuck u”

[quote=“Piratess”]
[/quote]

Uhm, yeah. I think that’s a little strange too.

[quote=“Piratess”]
[/quote]

I think it’s his killer instinct… After all, he was one of the best killers in the world, I guess.

[quote=“Piratess”]
K, that’s all. Gracias if anyone can answer them for me ;D
[/quote]

You’re welcome, I tried it :slight_smile:

EDIT: Damn, Seb was first.

[quote=“MissMia”]
How does the Bride know she has been in a coma for 4 years - just by looking at the palms of her hands?

[/quote]

Yeah, I guess so. I think she can see it by the length of her lifeline. If that is even possible, I don’t know, I’m not into that stuff.

I’m kinda surprised how many people actually don’t seem to get this detail. (No offense 8) ). I’m just reading threads everywhere about this, on the imdb, on german-boards, everywhere. For me, it was clear the very instant I saw the close-up of her palm. I knew there was something like life-lines (don’t know how to read them, though) and that was it for me. And there’s always something like a movie-reality, where things are supposed to work way more simple than in real life. Same with the matter, that Uma Thurman could actually use her hands after lying in a Koma for four years. It’s not a goof though: Tarantino showed us how she couldn’t move her feet, and that’s quite enough for movie-reality, I think.

That’s what I said…

I’m with you on the silly-questions thread!

Whats up with Charlie Browns wife? (or the owner of house of blue leaves… not sure)

Why does she stay and watch the fight, and why does she all of a sudden turn off the lights?

Maybe she just likes to ´watch some good killing, hehe

[quote=“Luxie”]
Maybe she just likes to ´watch some good killing, hehe
[/quote]
I’ve already heard that answer before , hehe, but now I wanna know what the guys thinks :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

My opinion doesnt count i guess…bläh

[quote=“Luxie”]
My opinion doesnt count i guess…bläh
[/quote]
of course it does :slight_smile: I asked this also in the female-thread, hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehehehe, didnt see it there, oops!

[quote=“Luxie”]
Hehehehe, didnt see it there, oops!
[/quote]
ah, okay :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, gotta pay more attention i guess, hehe

(ok, jag är säkert här då! syns sen!)

[quote]I asked this also in the female-thread, hehe[/quote]

We turned it into the official silly questions thread for a while lol.

There are no silly questions. If you dont ask, you´ll never know either!

I was actually quite scared to ask them at first incase everyone thought I was a loser who had never seen a Tarantino film in her life!

There are no silly questions, just “silly answers”. 8) I have to admit, a lot of movies I don’t get either, even though some of the more crucial details may be considered “straightforward” by others. I’m always thankful for getting some enlightment, then, without being labeled as a stupid.

But at least I got the life-line detail at first sight. Woohoo, I rock! :smiley:

Thanks for the answers:D

Wow, nice shoe soles. I wonder if they sell 'em somewhere

(edit:not the soles, the shoes i mean)

I’m going to rewatch the 4 years moment tonight, see if I can spot it^

Thanks again.