The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Sofie at the massacre at two pines?

I don’t come here often so excuse me if this has been covered already.

Was Sofie at he massacre at two pines? In Kill Bill Vol. 1, you see a little flashback when Uma on her motorcycle is next to Sofie’s car (you know, right before the slo-mo Crazy 88 intro with the Battle Without Honor or Humanity music track). ;D Yet in Kill Bill 2, she clearly didn’t come in with the vipers. Where was she? Waiting outside for the Vipers to assasinate the 8 other people in the chapel first before turning their rage to bleep? She got a call while beating bleep up, answering while bleep is on the floor. What were Bill and the vipers doing at that time?

hi. welcome to the board.

well, yeah this has been discussed. but i cant find that topic anyways.

well, she seems to have been there, at least after it, you see her in a flashback making a phone call. she is not an assassin herself, so she maybe just went in after the “dirty work”

You also see her in the animation part of O-Ren’s Origin.

She is stood at the back of the church with Bill.

I personally believe she drove the Vipers to the church and that she was sat in her swanky car as the Vipers entered. And before you ask, there would be enough room in a car for all five of them

wow, :o I never even noticed that :-[

The thing is you NEVER see any cars in the entire “Massacre At Two Pines” chapter. I wonder where the cars were located. Also if there was a wedding rehearsal with a good amount of people inside, why would’nt there be cars parked right outside the Chruch? Logical flaw or was this by design?ÂÂ

[quote=“BlazeAlpha”]
The thing is you NEVER see any cars in the entire “Massacre At Two Pines” chapter. I wonder where the cars were located. Also if there was a wedding rehearsal with a good amount of people inside, why would’nt there be cars parked right outside the Chruch? Logical flaw or was this by design?ÂÂ
[/quote]

Maybe they were parked behind the chappel?

Personally, I think they parked on the other side of the street. Behind the camera.

Dispite being in B & W, this chapter and also “The Blood-Splattered Bride” have a certain From Dusk Till Dawn feel to it, obviously!

Remember in the beginning of From Dusk Till Dawn when Earl McGraw pulls up to the liquor store. The Gecko Bros. car is also in front of the liquor store but it’s behind the camera. Then as Seth and Ritchi walk out of the burning building the camera pulls back to reveal their car that has been sitting there the whole time.

[quote=“Fatale”]
I personally believe she drove the Vipers to the church and that she was sat in her swanky car as the Vipers entered. And before you ask, there would be enough room in a car for all five of them
[/quote]

Oh, What I would’nt give to of been in that car…