Sin City - QT related stuff here only

I suppose if it is the final scene that it is the scene where benicio del toro get killed by miho. If the supposition is right, I don’t think very cool to give him this scene because it sounds too much like “kill bill” : Miho with a sword who kill people with a lot of blood… what do you think ?

It’s funny because I’ve seen the trailer of “sin city” and in the first scene with benicio del toro (the one where dwight is at shellie’s place), dwight (Clive Owen) put him the head in the toilets. And this shot is just like the shot in “kill bill vol2” where The Bride put Elle’s head in the toilets too. Maybe it’s a clue to show us that it’s the scene QT has directed (if it is, this scene has nothing very extraordinary, in the comic at least), but I don’t remember if it is just like in the comic…

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I suppose if it is the final scene that it is the scene where benicio del toro get killed by miho. If the supposition is right, I don’t think very cool to give him this scene because it sounds too much like “kill bill” : Miho with a sword who kill people with a lot of blood… what do you think ?

It’s funny because I’ve seen the trailer of “sin city” and in the first scene with benicio del toro (the one where dwight is at shellie’s place), dwight (Clive Owen) put him the head in the toilets. And this shot is just like the shot in “kill bill vol2” where The Bride put Elle’s head in the toilets too. Maybe it’s a clue to show us that it’s the scene QT has directed (if it is, this scene has nothing very extraordinary, in the comic at least), but I don’t remember if it is just like in the comic…
[/quote]
you bring up a good point…

[quote=“GODFATHER”]
you bring up a good point…
[/quote]

yep’ thanks… when someone has another details about the scene, advice me “boys and girls” ! :wink:

I wait so much to see the movie !

I don’t know yet how but I think in watching the film we will recognize the scene directed by Quentin Tarantino.

[quote=“Marilyn”]
I don’t know yet how but I think in watching the film we will recognize the scene directed by Quentin Tarantino.
[/quote]
yes, I think too, that we will all recognize the style of Qt… I’m just a little bit too much curious… ::slight_smile:

does anyone know (exactly if you can) when the movie will be released ? especially in France ?

Wasn’t it in april or something else… but for the USA of course… not for us poor little french…

Yahoo:

Le film sortira aux USA sous la bannière Dimension Films le 01 avril 2005. La sortie française n’est pas encore determinée.

[quote=“MiaWallace”]
Yahoo:

Le film sortira aux USA sous la bannière Dimension Films le 01 avril 2005. La sortie française n’est pas encore determinée.

[/quote]

merci MiaWallace… (je continue en anglais pour que tout le monde en profite) so we must wait for a few month, the movie will be perhaps released in summer…

i dont know if yall know but s’pecial guest director’ means hes going to do jack shit and you wont even notice that he took part of it

i dont get what all the fuzz is about

5 mns piece first said. You mean he influenced the whole film?

[quote=“Marilyn”]
5 mns piece first said. You mean he influenced the whole film?
[/quote]

the opposite. he might really just’ve directed some minutes to “try out the cameras” and stuff.

O.K. the film is from Roberto Rodriguez and there’s few minutes directed by him. Looks like it will be a very great film.

Whatever he contributes, I’m sure it will be something kick ass with the usual QT trademark shit. Not to take away from RR but he’ll do just as good a job! Cool of him let Quentin add some of his own flavor to the film.

Basically, i think, RR + QT + Camera = kick ass movie

well… here’s the trailer if you guys haven’t seen it yet…

iTunes Movie Trailers

Looks great!

[quote=“Nice Guy Eddie”]
Whatever he contributes, I’m sure it will be something kick ass with the usual QT trademark shit. Not to take away from RR but he’ll do just as good a job! Cool of him let Quentin add some of his own flavor to the film.
[/quote]

how do you know its a “piece” or a “scene” or something you can recognise? maybe he just tried out some stuff here and there, maybe after the movie is edited not even Rodriguez remembers what QT did.

:slight_smile: who knows

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
not for us poor little french…
[/quote]

we’re little since Napoleon wars but we’re in many aspects big like to cause bloody hell, to moan, to fart around, to do nasties etc… etc…

OK, no time to wonder questions about some tiny stuff not noticeable when very busy to watch the movie.

well… here’s the trailer if you guys haven’t seen it yet…

iTunes Movie Trailers

Looks great!

--------------

I have to agree–this trailer is the best I’ve seen all year. Now lets see if it lives up to how cool it looks. I hope so. This year, so far, has sucked. With movies anyway.

Miho really fucks Jackie Boy up. How robert got away with an “R” rating for that film is beyond me. Perhaps because the film is in black and white. The Crazy 88 fight was brutal, but Jackie boy’s death is like, “MOOEY PAI”!!!

You guys seen this new SIN CITY trailer? <LINK_TEXT text=“http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/u … _02_dl.mov”>http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2005/sincity_019736/sincity_trlr_02_dl.mov</LINK_TEXT>

Looks fucking awesome. One thing in the trailer that made me cream my pants in delight was seeing “SPECIAL GUEST DIRECTOR - QUENTIN TARANTINO”. Cool! 8)