The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Shot in the chest! and survive?

I don’t clearly understand how Beatrix survives the shot in her chest! Please explain me this…she did not even went to the hospital…

The Bride is a warrior and warrior’s don’t go to hospitals… SHe got shot with 2 barrels full of rock-salt not regular bullet.

[quote=“young_master”]
The Bride is a warrior and warrior’s don’t go to hospitals… SHe got shot with 2 barrels full of rock-salt not regular bullet.
[/quote]

Mmhmm, that’s why she’s stuck in a hospital during her comatose.

But yes, she was shot with rock salt, not regular bullets.

If I had a shotgun, I would ALWAYS keep it loaded with rock salt. Imagine - some lousy thieves stop me in my car at the night and I show them the goddamn shotgun. I’d shoot one too. Rock salt just throws you away for a nice distance and leaves wounds where shot. So shooting in face - rock salt or bullets - is pretty harsh. But a perfect way to scare somebody and stun him for a while.

Why dont you try LISTENING to the movie ::slight_smile:

Budd: Nobody bad asses with a double dose of rock salt

[quote=“Fatale”]
Why dont you try LISTENING to the movie ::slight_smile:

Budd: Nobody bad asses with a double dose of rock salt
[/quote]

Isn’t it “Ain’t nobody a badass with a double dose of rock salt dug deep in their tits” ::slight_smile:

ive been shot by rocksalt before from a pellet gun. broke skin and stung a bit. a shotgun though? yowza.

yea with a shotgun that would stink like fuck

it wouldn’t sting, you’d probably just be dead

Damn, it would be a pretty apalling thing to shoot in a face with rock salt loaded shotgun. Yeah.

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
it wouldn’t sting, you’d probably just be dead
[/quote]
Only 4-year old children die from that.

No, I meant if you were shot with bullets instead of rock salt.

Oh…nasty…

By the way - what exactly is rock salt? Is that NaCl?

[quote=“Bleach”]
Oh…nasty…

By the way - what exactly is rock salt? Is that NaCl?
[/quote]

This is the common name for the mineral “halite”. Its chemical formula is NaCl. You might know this substance as table salt. and… Actually, rock salt is not K2SO4; it is NaCl.

http://www.soest.hawaii.edu/GG/ASK/rocksalt.html

I guess it’s just big grains of salt like the kind you use while making ice cream.

Plus, you’ve gotta remember that if she was just hit in the chest with rock salt then it would’nt cause as much damage as she’s a woman and even if it got into her skin it would’nt get passed her breasts.

[quote=“Bexi”]
Plus, you’ve gotta remember that if she was just hit in the chest with rock salt then it would’nt cause as much damage as she’s a woman and even if it got into her skin it would’nt get passed her breasts.
[/quote]

kevlar boobs haha

[quote=“Seb Himself (admin)”]
kevlar boobs haha
[/quote]

rofl, Seb, please don´t post such ideas when I try to drink something......

Breasts protect for being shoot? :o Bexi, you really should tell us more about your, cuz there must be something special with....

??????

What are Kevlar Boobs?

Honestly though, girls have more chance of surviving if shot in the chest because of their breasts! I’m not making this up.

that’s pretty cool, if it’s true. For girls at least (smug face)