The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Sandwich ala Bill

I never really paid attention to it while watching the movie so can someone post how to make the “Bill Sandwich” he prepared while telling the Goldfish story ?

It would be cool to have the sandwiches for a Kill Bill DVD evening - perhaps with some sushi and sake  :slight_smile:

As fas as my weak memory can say, I think it had a a few slices of ham and gouda in it, one cabbage leaf and a little bit of mayonese.

[quote]As fas as my weak memory can say, I think it had a a few slices of ham and gouda in it, one cabbage leaf and a little bit of mayonese.[/quote]

Wow, what a revolutionary mix. And what an important thread.

I hope you all got the irony :wink: .

[quote]As fas as my weak memory can say, I think it had a a few slices of ham and gouda in it, one cabbage leaf and a little bit of mayonese.[/quote]

I think I saw some Mustard in there, too.

It’s BIMBO bread slices (very popular brand in Mexico) one side slathered with mayo, then a piece of bologna, then a slice of swiss cheese, then another piece of bologna (though this may have been salami) then a piece of cheddar, and then some mustard I believe. But that’s actually one of the bloopers - the sandwich changes. So that’s the best I can remember

I didnt see any bologna, i saw what looked like deli sliced turkey and a slice of salami…

it looked like bologna to me.

yea i noticed the bread name, whats with that?

Bimbo Bread? Does that mean something else in Mexico?

Any more talk of food and I’m going to have to make my own “Bill” sandwich.

(@

AJCrane

Bill actually never put any butter or margerine on the bread beforehand. Is that weird to anybody else?

Yeah, it would be great eating a Bill Sandwich!

Thanks for recipes people but I’ll just watch that scene again.

[quote=“Bexi”]
Bill actually never put any butter or margerine on the bread beforehand. Is that weird to anybody else?
[/quote]

No, I never put butter on my bread, just don’t like it.

I tried to make some sort of ‘Bill sandwich’, I did some cheese and ham on it. And on top of that mayonese and mustard. It tasted very nice!

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
[quote=“Bexi”]
[/quote]

No, I never put butter on my bread, just don’t like it.

I tried to make some sort of ‘Bill sandwich’, I did some cheese and ham on it. And on top of that mayonese and mustard. It tasted very nice!
[/quote]
its called a “ham and cheese” sandwich. ill have to look it up but i beleive this is something that has been around for years.

are yall groupies or something?

thats good cause im not southern, and i study diplomatic studies very well, were you need good grammer…but i didnt wanna offend i do feel like a sandwhich.

can you get to wateva it is that i did to offend you?-i dont take drugs either i dont even drink.