Sam jackson in kill bill

I thought he was naming singing groups he was in: The Drells (Archie Bell and the Drells-they sang “Tighten Up”), The Coasters(“Charlie Brown”-I think), The Drifters(“Under the Boardwalk”-I think)…

he can not go out like that >:( >:(

Why not.

Vincent was killed going out toilet 8)

i think the line “how about love me tender…i can play that” suggests he is not as experienced musician as he makes out and has walked the earth and god has put him in that church playing organ. he could play a few songs and conned his way into the job. Ironically where god put him he was shot despite being “touched by the hand of god” earlier

[quote=“Tarantular”]
i think the line “how about love me tender…i can play that” suggests he is not as experienced musician as he makes out and has walked the earth and god has put him in that church playing organ. he could play a few songs and conned his way into the job. Ironically where god put him he was shot despite being “touched by the hand of god” earlier
[/quote]
Well, you know. God gave Jules some extra time to find peace. He found it, so let’s kill the guy!

I also had thought about the idea about Rufus being Jules, but Rufus’ way of being doesn’t resemble Jules, IMO.