Sam Jackson: Better in PF or JB?

I have to say Sam Jackson has a better performance in Jackie Brown, but I like his character more in Pulp Fiction.

i liked both characters, but overall, i liked him better in JB.

Are you kidding? PF by far!

Jackie Brown no doubt. The reason behind the success of him in Pulp Fiction is only because it’s Pulp Fiction. When a movie gets so much success, people will look to find the “stand-out” performance in the film. It ain’t Sam’s fault he was great in both. But Ordell was a great acting job by him! The best.

I enjoy him in both, but I saw Jb again yesterday and he’s for sure damn brill in the movie. He have a very similar attitude in both of them, so its hard to choose

[quote=“Ronja”]
He have a very similar attitude in both of them, so its hard to choose
[/quote]

I’d bet Ordell could kick Jules ass any day. :wink:

No one beats Jules, end of thread :slight_smile:

Jules is hands down, one of my favorite QT characters. But Ordell just simply doesn’t take any shit.

Ordell died along with the life. Jules just quit.

Although I like Jules tons better than Ordell, Sam Jckson had lots more to do in Jackie Brown making it his better perfromance.

Ordell all the way. I don’t even like Jules as a character too much. Jackie Brown was pretty much of a challenge to Sam, really a lot of stuff to play, and that character is scary as hell when he wants to be and Jackson makes him scary. Ordell has more depth and doesn’t talk bullshit, like Jules. You may praise the dialogue in PF all to hell, but Jules TALKS TOO FUCKING MUCH.

Anyway, I really started to appreciate Samuel L Jackson after I fell in love with JB. He is amazing there, funny, scary, cool, whatever you like

Ordell also knows how to dress! All Jules wore was that crappy black suit and Jimmie’s dorky clothes.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Ordell also knows how to dress! All Jules wore was that crappy black suit and Jimmie’s dorky clothes.
[/quote]

Errrrm… Ordell does know how to dress like a pimp, gangster or so, but is that syle? I think Jules dresses much, much better and he also got more style and funnier quotes.

PIMP? he wears a nice shirt and cool hat but that doesn’t make him a pimp!.

[quote=“Quentin Tarantino”]
PIMP? he wears a nice shirt and cool hat but that doesn’t make him a pimp!.
[/quote]

Hes not a Pimp, but he dress like a pimp would dress… Hes definately not a pimp, in any way.

If Ordell isn’t a pimp, how do you explain Sheronda?! Haha, Sheronda… one of the most fucked up QT characters. She’s a fucking classic.

Hes not a pimp, litterraly.

Ordell will always be my pimp.

[quote=“Ify”]
Ordell will always be my pimp.
[/quote]

HAHA. So your his ho?

It’s so you’re his ho.

[quote=“Ronja”]
HAHA. So your his ho?
[/quote]

I’m his bitch.