The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Rumor: Lady Gaga movie

Read this:

http://www.styleite.com/media/lady-gaga-movie/

interesting :wink:

I suppose following Michael Jackson with Moonwalker is not a bad idea, it did wonders for him. Quentin as an assassin, well I think he will pull that one off in his sleep and with her fame and fans will probably do him some good with the younger generation.

LGG needs to piss off. I hate her songs and I hate her. If QT got a cameo in a flick she was the lead in, I wouldn’t watch it. I’d wait for someone to put it on youtube.

Finally we have somebody who isn’t eleven in a dozen. I really love her and her guts. Way to go Lady Gaga and I look forward to your movie.

[quote=“eleanor”]Finally we have somebody who isn’t eleven in a dozen. I really love her and her guts. Way to go Lady Gaga and I look forward to your movie.[/quote]
You cant be serious? Lady Gaga sucks.

Her “Guts” is just taking aspects from other past better performers. Hmmm, kinda of like someone else we know.

w#r

Lady Gaga is a pretty intersting person and I’ve no idea if she can act and I seriously doubt that QT would ever want to use her, but if he did would she really fit in? How did people feel about Lindsay Lohan in Machete?

I too love Lady Gaga - she just has a “way” about her - doesn’t really matter what we think, she’s the one raking in the bucks!

I like Lady Gaga’s songs it’s her music videos that don’t appeal to me.

Go Go Lady Gaga!!