Rose McGowan: Stupid fucking tool

Rose McGowan didnt say what she said because shes politically motivated (doesnt she live in Austin Texas with Bob Rodriguez?) she most likely said it to get some publicity.

Shes stirring up the pot a little. Get her name out there again. Grindhouse def didnt do it.

I think you’re right.

If the British were to invade America and try to take it back I’d join the Army. Which is an organization that’s killed far more than 2000 people. We don’t call them terrorists but the people who’s land they’re invading and homes they’re destroying and family members they’re killing probably do.

I think Rose was asked a question about her role in the movie and how she herself relates to that role, then she answered the question. If an actor is asked about their political views I don’t see why they shouldn’t be allowed to express them. It’s just a really stupid reason to demonize a person.

If thats the case, if it was related to her role in a movie and someone asked her then she didnt just come out and make a statement on her own. Thats a horse of a different color. Still, I dont care what she WOULD do personally. It has nothing to do with me. Its a hypothetical question.

Let this topic die in peace.

Yeah, heaven forbid we have decent discussion with multiple points of view that lasts more than two days.

What the hell does THAT mean?

No, thats not what Im saying. But its just stupid BS about nothing. Rose McGowan said shed be in the IRA, OK. Big fuckin deal. Who cares? People that hate her I guess. So what else is there to say about it?

Whatever, continue talking about this important topic if you really need to. I said all I wanted to say about it.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
What the hell does THAT mean?

No, thats not what Im saying. But its just stupid BS about nothing. Rose McGowan said shed be in the IRA, OK. Big fuckin deal. Who cares? People that hate her I guess. So what else is there to say about it?

Whatever, continue talking about this important topic if you really need to. I said all I wanted to say about it.
[/quote]

My bad. I felt that the topic evolved into something deeper than Rose McGowan’s comment and I thought that “Let this topic die in piece” was your way of saying that the things we were discussing shouldn’t be talked about. I miss-interpreted.

[quote=“Dex”]
I think Rose was asked a question about her role in the movie and how she herself relates to that role, then she answered the question. If an actor is asked about their political views I don’t see why they shouldn’t be allowed to express them. It’s just a really stupid reason to demonize a person.
[/quote]

agreed