Robert Rodriguez's Sin City

I’m kind of new, because I had another username a long time ago, but it’s deleted now, HAHAHA, sorry… Anyway, now that my topic is merged :frowning: how will someone know what I’m asking, I want an answer :frowning:

[quote=“SteveZissou”]
Kevin would win, hands down. Then he’d eat her and her head on the wall of fame.
[/quote]

You’ve seen the movie, right?

Number of time Kevin dies: 1.

Number of time Miho dies: 0.

But then again, Miho didn’t go up against Marv. She’d still kick Kevin’s ass though.

it all boils down to who wants it more. kevin obviously has some need to eat beautiful women. i think we all agree that miho is a beautiful woman, worthy of kevin’s dinner. on the other hand, miho just seems pissed at everyone all the time, so that could work towards her advantage. kevin also ate alot of her chums, giving her even more incentive to put the hurtin’ on him. i’m still sidelining kevin, because he’s got the psycho factor working for him.

[quote=“Hans”]
You’ve seen the movie, right?

Number of time Kevin dies: 1.

Number of time Miho dies: 0.[/quote] ;D ;D ;D

Agreed, Miho FTW!

Let’s see Kevin kick off someone’s head with some rollerblades… or jam a sword through the trunk of a car, through the back seat and into someone’s head 8)

I loved the PUNT! sound effect Frank used, although Family Values is his shortest,and simplest novel it had some of the best kills in the series.

They’ll most likely pair that w/ A Dame to Kill For since it’s also has an emphasis on Dwight.

[quote=“pantsman”]

Let’s see Kevin kick off someone’s head with some rollerblades… or jam a sword through the trunk of a car, through the back seat and into someone’s head 8)
[/quote]

Kevin doesn’t use a sword so he wouldn’t do that… nice logic you guys by the same token lets see miho disarm, beat down marv with her bear hands but she wouldn’t do that cause she fights with weapons its just a stupid argument :stuck_out_tongue:

And who’s fault is it that Kevin doesn’t use weapons? Yeah…I think that would be Kevin’s.

i’m sure if kevin had a blade he’d be tearing bitches apart.

[quote=“Hans”]
And who’s fault is it that Kevin doesn’t use weapons? Yeah…I think that would be Kevin’s.
[/quote]

he doesnt need them

[quote=“SteveZissou”]
i’m sure if kevin had a blade he’d be tearing bitches apart.
[/quote]

heh he probably does use blades to cut up chicks - to eat them

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
Kevin doesn’t use a sword so he wouldn’t do that… nice logic you guys by the same token lets see miho disarm, beat down marv with her bear hands but she wouldn’t do that cause she fights with weapons its just a stupid argument :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]I was being facetious :slight_smile: I think the idea of actually arguing over who would win between two fictional characters is pretty silly. As far as logic goes however, considering Miho is essentially Frank Miller’s baby and possibly favorite character - I don’t think anyone is capable of destroying her, especially not anytime soon :slight_smile:

And seriously, we’ve seen the character of Kevin fight, what, twice? Miho has had a one-shot damn near devoted to her killing people like she was Marv, alongside Dwight - who ain’t no sissy himself (The Babe wore Red and Family Values really showed that better than the other books).

[quote=“pantsman”]
I was being facetious :slight_smile: I think the idea of actually arguing over who would win between two fictional characters is pretty silly. As far as logic goes however, considering Miho is essentially Frank Miller’s baby and possibly favorite character - I don’t think anyone is capable of destroying her, especially not anytime soon :slight_smile:

[/quote]

yeah i dont expect to hear of her being killed anytime in the near future :stuck_out_tongue:

kinda sucks. this whole little affair has made me infatuated with kevin. frank should do a series of short stories, like, in intermissions in other new editions of sin city, of kevin and one of his victims.

here’s a little review of the film:

http://blogs.tarantino.info/movies/

by myself

I watched Sin City a long time ago on VHS, I just bought the Recut+Extended version and it was good, I don’t really remember the movie that good, so I don’t know what was added. But, I wish the movie was still linked together, it would of been better that way. But I guess I can watch the original version also. The Hard Goodbye comic is a nice addition 2. My favorite segment was That Yellow Bastard because I like Hartigan and Nancy more then the rest of the characters. Hartigan is probably my favorite character in the whole movie.

what is the best comic book(or grapic novel) by frank miller?

[quote=“rollingthunder”]
what is the best comic book(or grapic novel) by frank miller?
[/quote]

Ahah what’s that question ? Sin City of course ! :stuck_out_tongue:

which one there are alot of sin city comics <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159396 … e&n=283155”>Amazon.com</LINK_TEXT>, Im thinking about Sin City:The Yellow Bastard which one is your favorite?

Mine is ‘‘The Big Fat Kill’’ 8)

Mine is the first Sin City, and probably Yellow Bastard

thanks for the advice.