Reservoir Dogs TRIVIA!

RICHARD

The Ranger’s taking a piss. Why don’t

I just go in there, blow his head off

and get outta here.

I saw him mouth the words “HELP US”

and actually when reservoir dogs first came out it was either ebert and roper or siskel and ebert but they gave it two thumbs down and said that QT should not direct he should be an actor becuase he would be a good villan.

[quote=“Jjp”]
and actually when reservoir dogs first came out it was either ebert and roper or siskel and ebert but they gave it two thumbs down and said that QT should not direct he should be an actor becuase he would be a good villan.
[/quote]

They said there was too much talking also.

And that is why I dont listen to critics. e

And i think that there is like only one other kid in my high school that likes reservoir dogs (happens to be my favorite movie of all time) the rest if i ask them about it will give the same response there is too much talking and not enough action more action is better. NO MORE ACTION IS’ent ALWAYS BETTER!

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
You didnt see From Dusk Til Dawn I guess.
[/quote]

I’m saying for reservoir dogs, not from dusk till dawn…so you guys would really rather have quentin play blonde instead of michael madsen??? Do you see quentin dancing around to stuck in the middle with you? personally that sounds very unappealing.

Madsen did an ausome job but i think QT could pull it off.

"Im saying for reservoir dogs, not from dusk till dawn…so you guys would really rather have quentin play blonde instead of michael madsen??? Do you see quentin dancing around to stuck in the middle with you? personally that sounds very unappealing."

QT couldve done it, but no, because Madsens a better actor than QT and he was perfect for the part. I thought you were saying that QT is unable to play psychos or badasses in general. I think his role in FDTD is his best acting in a film thus far. ∑

As much as I love Quentin, the man CAN’T act.

Madsen was the only perfect one to play blonde.

He was goofy even in Dusk Till Dawn if you ask me. The way he talked, the way he walked, everything. He acted more like a retard than a badass psycho.

Nerdy/Goofy psycho: Yes. Retarded: Not really. He wasnt that fucked up.

The movie was great at going from semi-serious to really funny. I loved the black comedy style of it.

I do think QT is great at playing funny psychos/badass guys (see his performance as McKenas Cole on Alias for the more badass version).

Looking forward to seeing him in Planet Terror too.

A

He was borderline retard though…I wouldnt be surpriced if Clooney did his shoelaces…

They have this Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise “rainman” relation going on…

i think he pulled that performance off, myself

i think he pulled that performance off, myself. clooney, he’s not but he didnt do too bad

Yeah, word man, just word.

The movie wouldn’t have been what it was if QT played Blonde.

Thank God for Micheal Madsen.

yea madsen nailed that performance as well as everyone else in the movie

Orange get shot with a .22 I think