Reservoir Dogs DVD

They both have the exact same DVD’s. The only difference is the collectible covers.

So, is this two disk version available ONLY in the UK?? I’m in the U.S…

Because today I was at a Sundance film store…whatever it’s called. Lot’s of movies and posters. Anyway, I asked the lady about the 2 disk set, and she said she could order me one. So I put a $5 deposit down and she ordered me the Mr. Orange (only one left). Assuming this arrives, will it work in my dvd player?

I’m kinda confused about this.

[quote]So, is this two disk version available ONLY in the UK?? I’m in the U.S…

Because today I was at a Sundance film store…whatever it’s called. Lot’s of movies and posters. Anyway, I asked the lady about the 2 disk set, and she said she could order me one. So I put a $5 deposit down and she ordered me the Mr. Orange (only one left). Assuming this arrives, will it work in my dvd player?

I’m kinda confused about this.[/quote]

no man, it FIRST came out in the US, then in Australia, then in Germany and now in the UK.

the only reason i am running this banner ad on top of this site is to tell UK folks that its FINALLY available on the island, too.

its still available in the US of course (please use our amazon links if you decide to buy it)

QT is allways telling us British people how we stuck with him and allways went to see Resevoir Dogs and stuff.

Anyways, the guys in the car talking about the “Bonnie Situation” in one of the deleted scenes is great.

Does the American Special Edition have the same package as the British Special Edition??

What’s in the British special edition?

[quote]What’s in the British special edition?[/quote]

Here are some menu screen shots from the British Special Edition, they are really cool, the animated menus are the best i have seen on any DVD, for example the one with Mr White pointing his gun at Mr Pink and vice versa, they are actually moving with sound as well so it looks real, like in the film."As you make a selection the camera will pull round to show another perspective on the characters - for instance, the camera will speed past Tim Roth lying on the floor, or travel into Marvin ear, complete with tasteful quotes like "I’m fuckin’ DEFORMED!"…

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=10911

But what i meant was that does the American version have the same white packaging as shown in the link above? There is a booklet provided with the package too. the interior of the package is so beautiful. It is like a ‘drawn’ version of the scenes in Dogs, but they look really cool. This packaging is the best I have seen for any DVD, it is definately the best packaging i have got. It looks in pristine condition and looks as if you have to really take care of it because it’s perfect.

The alternate angles to the ear cutting scenes are pretty good, you get to see it in all its glory! All the interviews are amazing, QT is really funny, I haven’t checked out all of it yet. But anyway I just wanted to know about the packaging

Well, can anyone tell me??

The special features are the same. The packaging and the animated menus are different.

[quote]The special features are the same. The packaging and the animated menus are different.[/quote]

By different do you mean it is shitter or better??

The UK version seems to have better animated menus. But the packaging isn’t better. Just different.

OK, Thanx!

https://wiki.tarantino.info/index.php/Reservoir_Dogs_BluRay

More details are emerging and the official covers are known. Here is the Best Buy exclusive one for example: