Reservoir Dogs 2?

i have heard a lot of rumors that QT was thinking of making a res dogs sequel. i don’t think that’s right but im not for sure on that. does anyone know if this rumor is true?

It’s not. Fuggheddaboutit.

stop reading tabloids ;_)

i knew it wasn’t true! i didnt read it, everyone keeps telling me bullshit! thats it, next time i hear shit like that, i’m researching it on my own!

why would they make a sequel? everyone is dead

lol

[quote]why would they make a sequel? everyone is dead

lol[/quote]

And all the actors are too famous to go back to an independent film.

And it’s a shit idea.

[quote]

And all the actors are too famous to go back to an independent film.

And it’s a shit idea.[/quote]

What r u talking about? Actors are never too famous to do an independant film. Especially the actors in Reservoir Dogs. They’re as famous now as they were then.

And I agree that there is no way to make a Reservoir Dogs sequel, but if there were going to be one, I don’t think it would be independant.

And the only possible RD film would be about Mr. Pink. But a film about Pink is as likely as a film about what’s in the PF briefcase.

^ haha please, i dont think you understood hollywood quite yet, if therees a chance of making money, they’ll make it

and steve buscemi, michael madson, harvey keitel, chris penn…

for one movie they all probably ask between 10 or 20 million

you do the math

and tarantino has officialy become a big director, the audience he has now (the kill bill audience etc.) probably didnt even saw Reservoir dogs (it wasnt a real populair movie)

do it’s an expensive project that will probably flop (im not saying it will be wack, it will proably be dope as fuck but the audience just isnt there)

[quote]^ haha please, i dont think you understood hollywood quite yet, if therees a chance of making money, they’ll make it

and steve buscemi, michael madson, harvey keitel, chris penn…

for one movie they all probably ask between 10 or 20 million

you do the math

and tarantino has officialy become a big director, the audience he has now (the kill bill audience etc.) probably didnt even saw Reservoir dogs (it wasnt a real populair movie)

do it’s an expensive project that will probably flop (im not saying it will be wack, it will proably be dope as fuck but the audience just isnt there)[/quote]
I know hollywood a hell of a lot more than you do. No way those actors are worth between 10 and 20 million a movie. And Tarantino IS officially a big director, which means that actors, including stars, take pay cuts just to work with him. And there is no way Tarantino would direct a project he didn’t conceive. He’s not a director for hire. He has enough money.

::EDIT::

Before people start mentioning ER, Four Rooms, etc. by “project” I meant feature films. Not TV or Robert Rodriguez related projects.