Reservoir Dogs 15th Anniversary Edition

only 15 days left. I am so excited :wink:

[quote=“The Seb”]
only 15 days left. I am so excited :wink:
[/quote]

I’m couting down the days as well…

4 days left:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ … ntintar-20”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000HC2LEY/thequentintar-20</LINK_TEXT>

I am excited

i got an email from amazon saying that they shipped it (i orderd two copies) on the 21st, cant wait til it gets here

Less than 24 hours away…

Now, I’m dying.

I listened to the soundtrack the entire day at work and I immediately popped in the DVD when I got home (which I’m currently watching) just to prepare myself for tomarrow.

I think I’m ready now.

Picked it up at midnight. It appears that all but a few of the features from the 10th anniversary ed. are replicated. Unless they are hidden or going under different names, Small Dogs and Film Noir Web are the only two that didn’t make the cut. They really went all out with the packaging, the case is tin and rather strong, doesn’t feel cheap. The matchbook packaging has those annoying saddles that require the jaws of life to remove the disc, but all in all, they have paid us back for the awful 10th anniversary artwork. There are enough new features on here to warrant a double dip, especially considering that the set is going for 12-15.99 retail.

picked it up at two O’clock after i got out of school great new features there could have been more and they could have put the tarantino interviews from the 10th and maybe added some more but i aint complainen the fucking packageing is ausome.

I just bought this and the 2-disc Deluxe Edition Batman Begins peice.

both through the links provided on this site

one more high five?

hold up hand and waits

I was a little disapointed with the size of the package. I thought the “gas can” case would be much larger than it is. The good news is that there is finally some director/producer commentary and a fact tracks! There also some other cool special features, but the best out of the features: 6.1 ES Surround Sound!

Brief review clip from DVDuesday:

- YouTube

[quote=“Laydback”]
Brief review clip from DVDuesday:

- YouTube
[/quote]

nice.

what do you mean director/producer commentary? isn’t it the same interviews-spliced-together stuff as on the 10th anniv. edition?

[quote=“Joseph”]
hold up hand and waits
[/quote]

Dont leave me hangin’ guys!

[quote=“The Seb”]
what do you mean director/producer commentary? isn’t it the same interviews-spliced-together stuff as on the 10th anniv. edition?
[/quote]

The 10th anniversery only had the critics commentary. Which sucked.

But yeah, everything is pre-recorded.

still holding hand up for high 5

you guys are dicks! I’m never using those damn links again if I dont get some props!

hahaha alright then high five

fuck yeah! thanks man

that was almost pretty embarassing

She’s a girl

oops

i meant “Thanks baby!” :wink:

;D ;D ;D

(yeah, I know, I look stupid)